LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Balaji (Self)     13 November 2015

Advise on rti-498a

Sir, Wife filed 498a and DP 3 &4 on my family and mentioned in the FIR 15 lakhs and 150 gold dowry given to in -laws at the time of marriage and later Police charge sheeted the same. Wife’s sister is Government Employee and she is working in Hospital as Nurse. One of wife’s withness also Governement employee. Please advise shall I file RTI on Wife’s sister and her withnees for asking their salary, departmental disciplinary / enquiry proceedings, and transaction of moveable and immovable property, Income Tax and property tax returns and asset details and also shall I file RTI on Investigation officer also the same. Please advise. Thanks for ur time.

Learning

4 Replies

Balaji (Self)     13 November 2015

Hi Sir, Thanks for quick advise. Shall I file RTI on Wife's sister and Investigation Officer and withness.Please advise.

Balaji (Self)     14 November 2015

Hi Sir, FIR filed only on me but later in-laws family colluded with Investigation officer and added my entire family to the chargesheet. Now I want to file RTI on Investigation officer and wife's sister. Please advise. Thanks for ur time.

NoTit4tat   14 November 2015

Please file tax evation petition (TEP) to the income tax officers to justify the source of income of these dowry and gold. If required try to give FIL's asset details so that IT RIDE happens. Then file RTI to get status of TEP , check if u get any details which may help you to counter the charge sheet

NoTit4tat   14 November 2015

Please file tax evation petition (TEP) to the income tax officers to justify the source of income of these dowry and gold. If required try to give FIL's asset details so that IT RIDE happens. Then file RTI to get status of TEP , check if u get any details which may help you to counter the charge sheet

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register