Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kanak   12 November 2015

498a case

Respected Lawyers,

i am presently working as an Engineer in State Govt sector, 3 years back i got married which is love marriage. after marriage my wife stayed with me for 22 days that too after one year of marriage, after 22 days she went to her home and filed 498a, 506 and DP34 act... i and my family members got bail, chargesheet is filed but yet charges have not been framed. also she filed divorce case in family court for which i have given 'NO' signal to her. as i want her to quash criminal cases (S482) then i will give divorce. she is not ready for this, so both cases are going simultaneously. 

My question is as I am preparing for IAS seriously and defenitely i will crack it in coming year of exam. now once i will get selected in IAS does it affect me in police varification as i have criminal charges against me. if not then i will fight case against merits and i will teach 498a family a lesson. please help me. also i am approaching high court for Quash. i have not given case details much as i have full confidence that i will win case on merits only doubt is with my IAS. Kindly reply me so that i can study peacefully. 

Thank U

Learning

2 Replies

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     12 November 2015

Please file stay-aside on her allegation with no-objection on her divorce prayer in the family court in-person. Please also apply for speedy trial for 498A. Quashing may not work. Please see my profile links carefully for more valuable information. You can give IAS exam. No issue. You are not a criminal unless convicted.  But never disclose anyone about your new job. Not even your lawyer. Letter you can show jobless in the court to reduce maintenance. She can’t prove that you have job since burden to prove lies on her.  

Legal (gd)     13 November 2015

Is it possible to file stay aside allegations with no objection for divorce ???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register