Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

imtiaz ahmed   11 November 2015

Tikona : threat cheat and extortion

BEWARE OF TIKONA (BROADBAND) FRAUD COMPANY

Tikona Broadband being 'wireless' is prone to signal cuts. I was told that all their transmitters are overloaded 4 times over, hence trip often. Their rebooting works only for a few minutes. Tikona net is down is mot of the time without anybody knowing or bothering to set it right. Their services are highly unreliable.  Their subscribers wanting to opt out are not allowed by tikona - by giving false assurances and promises and smooth talks - they prolong the matter for months without doing anything and generate the invoices.  My frequent mailers and requests to disconnect the line has not been attended.  I kept paying them.  The last resort i had was to stop paying which i did. They disconnected the line for their inability to resolve the issue. Tikona is now threatening for payment with legal action by hiring a lawyer who is being rude.  Extortion tactics. BEWARE OF TIKONA.  Fraud and Cheat company.

BANGALORE

SUBSCRIBER

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 November 2015

Just type 'Tikona' in search option on bottom of right hand side of this page and you shall get access to many threads on M/s Tikona.

If you have sent email for disconnection then it is sufficient and company has to provide disconnection number and disconnect in 7days.

Record all rude,rowdy,rogue,threatening calls and lodge police complaint and pull the company to DCDRF.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register