LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Santosh   07 November 2015

Please help

Dear sir this is regarding a small incidence happened with me around 40 days back when while travelling on a train a lady travelling with me lost her mobile. I found the mobile but the lady had departed it was a costly mobile so not knowing whom to give I carried it with me. I was not able to contact anyone since it was locked and I could not find any numbers. After 40 days I was able to unlock it and put my sim. I got a call from police station enquiring about the mobile which I confirmed that I found it and returned it to a person who came to collect it. I was now harassed by the lady saying that she is daughter in law of ACP of police and herself being a lawyer will drag me to court for this . She also alleges that I took mobile from her purse which I did not. I request you to kindly help me in this matter. Plz help me in this matter.

Learning

5 Replies

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     07 November 2015

Hi,

Check whether there has been FIR registered against you for theft. If no.. then no need to worry. As you have already given that mobile back to that lady. But what was the actual act? Whether the phone was given by you or it was recovered from you? And secondly, wasn't there any simcard in the phone earlier? 

Adv. Yogen Kakade

Pune

juryconincorporation@gmail.com

www.juryconn.in 

As the lady called me she said she lodged an fir in this matter. I had given the phone back it was not recovered. There was a sim card but it was blocked.

Thanx for taking intrest Mr Yogen i will be in touch.

(Guest)

"Your conduct was foul. You aremost likely covering up. After1.5 mon ths you though matteris cooled down so you put your sim to start using it. Mostly mobile thieves do like this. But they forget that mobile also has unique IMEI number that is messaged every time connection is made  by phone .So police if wants can get it tracked .But that is not very common to do so much efforts.Obviously lady was daughter of some police offial and that is why. Your bad luck."

Dont you think above story told by me also appeals a lot to Magistrate? Is not it?

You should have deposited mobile in Bus depot of that bus or to police station immediately and obtained receipt. You could do that even in your near home Police Thana.

Any way. All the best. if you are honest dont worry. But your explanation thatyou could not do anything for 40 days does not go down the throat.Only thatyou have to explain. If you made some efforts you could locateherby sim numberof that servcie compnay say Airtel by contacting them. They have record of sim numbers too.So if you show you made someefforts. well you are angel otherwise suspect

Rakesh   07 November 2015

Hi Sir, My self Rakesh, and iam doing a graphic designer job in ambernath, of company Imperia Living of sole selling marketing and designing in Real Estate and my salary is 8000/- starting and increment it to 10000/- since 2014 March till now and recently I got a call from other builder to make side by side job for him OK. I dine the job for him OK and I am doing job from home and some time in office OK and my boss seen the other builder work in office computer and he didn't told me anything that time and now in salary time he didn't given a half salary also he told that you make a job for other builder so I didn't give u a salary that solve coincidentally builder was client of my boss so pls suggest me in this who is a wrong if I make a complaint against to my boss regarding a salary is there any problem to me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register