LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anand   31 October 2015

JOINING DELAYED

Hello I was selected as a head constable in delhi police on 31/12/2014. A total 381 candidates got selected in the above said post and all our medical police verification has completed till march 2015.. But till now 10 months have gone but delhi police has not given joining. Apart of this DP announced on 14 oct 2015 that 247 candidates have cleared written test in addition. And when we approached them then they said that your joining will be combined with these 247 candidates but question is that that these 247 candidates have only cleared written test and now there will be a trade test then typing test then final list of these guys and after that selected candidates will go for a medical test and police verification. All of this procedure will take minimum 1 yr. So i want to file a case against delhi police for our joining. So its my humble request to all of you, please give me suggestions. Thanks

Learning

3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     31 October 2015

you just cannot compel an employer to fill a vacancy. You can be aggrieved if someone else is appointed on which you have a claim

Anand   31 October 2015

But at the same time an other recruitment of HC(ministeral) in delhi police which result was came 2 months after ours is going for training on 1 nov 2015... Delhi police is not giving us right information for delayed joining. Court has announced that every vacancy must be filled in 6 mnths but in our case 3 years have gone.

Anand   31 October 2015

But at the same time an other recruitment of HC(ministeral) in delhi police which result was came 2 months after ours is going for training on 1 nov 2015... Delhi police is not giving us right information for delayed joining. Court has announced that every vacancy must be filled in 6 mnths but in our case 3 years have gone.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register