LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anurag   01 November 2015

Obc creamy layer doubt

My father is working in NTPC as AGM with annual income from Salary of 9.6 lacs Basic and 15 lacs Basic+DA and mother is house wife.

I had applied in NTPC of RTI whether there is any equivalent post in NTPC with Category A,B,C or D.The answer which I got is there no equivalency posts of NTPC with Government`s A,B,C,D group.

So I suppose,the only option left is INCOME TEST.

I have a doubt whether "Income from Salary" is added as income in upper limit of 6 lacs for detrmining the creamy layer or not.
My father`s "Income from agriculture and other sources" are NIL.

Do I come in creamy layer?

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 November 2015

The current annual income limit of creamy layer in OBC reservation is Rs. 6 lakhs per annum with effect from 16.05.2013. The parameter/criteria fixed for revision of said annual income limit of creamy layer is Consumer Price Index. 

At present, there is no proposal to hike the annual income limit of creamy layer in OBC reservation. 

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     02 November 2015

You have received specific response with circular no, categories in some other forum, in which you have posted the same query with all such references.

It is proper if you can solicit advise on matters related to law in this forum.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register