LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deepak kumar   31 October 2015

if god will do justice with me

It is GOI who gives jat obc status notification dt. 04.03.2014...it is SC who didn't put stay on it rather gives interim order dt. 09.04.2014 that any action taken pursuant to the impugned notification will be subject to the outcome of writ petition...it is GOI who still issues obc certificate to me dt. 24.04.2014 without having extra clause of SC. It is GOI undertaking employer (SBI) who did not mention any clause related to this in my appointment order. It is SC who has set aside and quashed that notification dt. 17.03.2015. Now delay of 7 months in terminating me still by GOI undertaking (SBI) though I should not be terminated. What the hell is my fault? It is me who is not loosing SBI job only but also my previous government job in general category. It is me whose career has been mutilated. It is me whose right has not been taken care of while giving judgement on 17.03.2015. It is me and my dependants who are suffering this mental trauma, socially humiliations, financial crisis, living standard has been taken away. It is me and my family 👪 who will never be same despite mental toughness and support to one another. It is one and only one kind of citizen of India, directly me and my family only who has been put socially and economically back which is irreparable and no body cares. It is me and my family who may not survive long because of such injustice to us by not making provision for the one who were previously employed. It is me, my mother and my wife whose tiers can't be seen. It is my daughter when grows old will sorrow for that injustice. Shall I let it to god/ GODDESS to do justice because I am having no hope and getting no from each and every section of advocates and society

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register