Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pulikesi   26 October 2015

Case against sho?

Hello,

My estranged wife filed a false 498a against me, my brother and my mother in late 2013. We are married since January 2010 and my efforts to convince her to join me in the US failed. After waiting till the end of 2013, I sent an RCR stating that if she wanted to live a family life, she could join be by December 2013 and after that I would be filing for seperation. One of the reasons for her not joining me was that she belived all the visa documents that I sent her were false. The SHO filed the FIR in Oct 2013 and arrested my brother in December 2013 and sent to Judicial custody without producing before the magistrate. I filed an RTI asking him as to how he could arrest my brother when the Supreme Cort of India has very clearly stated that no arrests should be made in 498a related cases. THIS WAS BEFORE THE POPULARISATION OF 498A CASES BY THE MEDIA. My brother is out on bail in January 2014. Since it is a false 498a, I would like to file a case against the SHO for not following Supreme Court guidelines and sending someone to Judicial custody without prima facie. Now the issue is, no lawyer wants to file a case against the police. I have been working on this for the past 2 years. If anyone in this forum is willing to file a defamation case against the SHO please let me know. This case is in Andhra Pradesh (not Telengana) and I need to file the case in the High Court to quash the FIR registered and also claim defamation from the Andhra Govermment for having officiers, who do not know their jobs and rules/aws that they have to abide by.

Thank you.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register