LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anson manoj (oiler)     25 October 2015

Paper advertisement

i am complainant in a ni138 case,defendant contention is that he lost signed blank cheques,for supporting his contention he produced a news paper in which he had given an advertisement,states that defendant lost signed blank cheques during a train journey.is that paper advertisement can be marked,he doesnt have any thing to prove that he travelled in that train nor he given any complaint in any policestation.is there any judgement about marking news paper advertisement

Learning

4 Replies

siddhartha sinha   26 October 2015

If he owed you some money he must have given you a cheque to collect from his bank. Right? Now what? Talk about this cheque he gave you.

BHRIGU DATTA 9475352677 (PRIVATE PRACTICE)     27 October 2015

at first i like to say you defendent is not called in criminal case opposite pary it is called accused

BHRIGU DATTA 9475352677 (PRIVATE PRACTICE)     27 October 2015

at first i like to say you defendent is not called in criminal case opposite pary it is called accused

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 November 2015

The accused is taking a defensive stand that way, let him do it, you may concentrate in your prosecution that whether he admits his signature in the cheque, this is very important, rest other things can be relied on the preponderance of probabilities..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register