LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ABCD   25 October 2015

498a suggestion to be on safe in future

My husbands  brothers  wife   filed  498A  case  against  her  husband  and  father in law .  Again she pulled  me and my  husband  also later  .  Charge sheet filed  and  case is in court .  Myself and my husband  applied for quash and HC ordered a stay  on entire case  . 

Currently  she is calling her  husband and  says she will  with draw the case  if he allows her  to stay  with him .

To be  very  honest  I never harassed  her  or  spoke anything  wrong . hardly spent any time with her  personally and also on phone  . I really got  very much hurt  the way she and her family members  wrote  about me and my husband in charge sheet . She wrote  all false statements there .

I agree  she and her husband  had  differences  and  mistake is at both ends . We clearly stated  that we don't have anything  against  her and he  can join her  if  he wants  as she is making calls to join him .

I am expecting some thing like comprimise  between the couple  in future  .  But  i really don't want to have any  ties with them .  it deeply hurts when  i was so friendly  with  a person and they inturn file  false criminal case  against me  .  I really  dont want any ties with  her or brother in law  . Please advice  me what  precautions i need  to take care legally   to show that rest of  life they won't bother  me . 

Learning

5 Replies

lakhdeep singh   25 October 2015

Not clear what do u exactly want to know?

ABCD   25 October 2015

Thanks for replying me back. What  i would like to convey  is  though  I had  hi /hello relation ship she put a  false charges on me  and pulled me into 498A . This law treats  only wife as the sufferer doesn't treat  co-sister who is also a woman  like her  suffers  on false allegations .

I really don't know about her  may be for good reason she is joining her  husband  then its fine.  Taking other scenario  where in future  i don't  want to fall into  498 again . 

Thought I didn't have any contact with her except hi hello exchange  she  put false allegations on me  right now . Even in  future if   she  starts again this  new  498A case again  and  drags agains.  This  police  people don't  do  any  investigation and just puts names  in charge sheet and also say words  say they agreed on crime in chargesheet  which is total false  . 

Basically  I want to disown them saying  i don't have any relation ship with them and so that in near future  she don't put my name in false dowry case if she is problem with her husband . For  that is there any legal process to confirm that . 

Currently in chargesheet she made false statement  that   her gold /property documents are with  me . This is total false and this is not mentioned in FIR .  To  save my self  from all such  false allegations   what steps i need to take .  In current world  every one are working hard  to make life better  what time we have to look  to  into  others life and harass  them  for money . This doesn't make any sense  and don't  know when  law understands  this . 

BHRIGU DATTA 9475352677 (PRIVATE PRACTICE)     25 October 2015

At this movement you have nothing to do for precuation as you already file petition u/s 482 Crpc . I thing you should wait for ld court order .

BHRIGU DATTA 9475352677 (PRIVATE PRACTICE)     25 October 2015

At this movement you have nothing to do for precuation as you already file petition u/s 482 Crpc . I thing you should wait for ld court order .

devilal   26 October 2015

U too can retaliate her through false 498a against her entire family. It is nowhere written that only she has a right to file case. Also she has not prepared charge sheet & case diaries, it is the corrupt police io has prepared. U too can file dv case against her. The offense is the best defense.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register