LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

oxy (mba)     23 October 2015

Harrasement

my xwife is harrsing me in so many ways.. please help me.

we seperated from 2 years.. she comes to my work place and abuse me , she comes to place where i stay with my parents and abuse me ..idk what is going on with my life..can any one help me.

Learning

10 Replies

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     23 October 2015

Separation is not divorce. Till you get proper divorce from a court of law, she is your wife, not ex-wife.  Remember Gulzar and Rakhi never divorced each other but separated from each other.  Also Rajesh Khanna and Dimple parted ways but not divorced. Talk to her nicely to understand her concerns and try to make her agree for mutual divorce process.

SuperHero (Manager)     23 October 2015

Originally posted by : oxy
my xwife is harrsing me in so many ways.. please help me.

we seperated from 2 years.. she comes to my work place and abuse me , she comes to place where i stay with my parents and abuse me ..idk what is going on with my life..can any one help me.

Either transfer your job to a different city and live.

or

Ask your Friends or Neighbours to file a Public Nusiance Case.

Or 

You also shout at her and make her mouth shut.

(Guest)

For these kinds of cases best is MCD, pay huge alimony like sudeep and get rid of headache wife.  Throw money, even corpse dance if you show it money, this is after all wife.  Dont be so hopeless, gather courage.  If not why did you even marry in first place?

yes it was a biggest mistake i did in my life.. they lied so much with me.. she was engaged with some one else before i got married .. its like some one else spit i threw on my face..

she is asking 2 crores.. i dont have such money..she is asking my parents home ..idk what to do now

(Guest)
yes it was a biggest mistake i did in my life.. they lied so much with me.. she was engaged with some one else before i got married .. its like some one else spit i threw on my face..

she is asking 2 crores.. i dont have such money..she is asking my parents home ..idk what to do now

2 crores?  You can do one thing, if you are very smart, bring her back.  It is more economical to keep wife with you and maintain with 500 rs than pay her monthly alimony life long of 7000 rs, or pay one time settlement alimony.  Just start saying yes to her, no matter what she tells, say yes, thats all, and you keep doing what you want.  If she goes to police station, go along with her, tell yes to whatever they tell, and bring her back, keep doing this, till the day fed up she will change herself and dance to your tunes.

Or you can do one more thing, hire one 500 rs lawyer and keep playing date date, your only intention should be to just extend the lenght of case to 7-8 years, she will also grow old, one day she will come for settlement, if alimony is ordered, keep postponing payment till they issue warrant and then pay some money, first enroll yourself in employment exchange as unemployed youth and give that certificate to court, whenever they ask money, you tell you are searching job.  learn to play with law by using loop holes of law.

Or 

Bargain good price for 1 time settlement. Ever went to vegetable market?  Ask your mom for advice how to bargain.  She is best teacher to teach you how to bargain best price for your life.

SuperHero (Manager)     23 October 2015

Originally posted by : Gyan Prakash

2 crores?  You can do one thing, if you are very smart, bring her back.  It is more economical to keep wife with you and maintain with 500 rs than pay her monthly alimony life long of 7000 rs, or pay one time settlement alimony.  Just start saying yes to her, no matter what she tells, say yes, thats all, and you keep doing what you want.  If she goes to police station, go along with her, tell yes to whatever they tell, and bring her back, keep doing this, till the day fed up she will change herself and dance to your tunes.

Or you can do one more thing, hire one 500 rs lawyer and keep playing date date, your only intention should be to just extend the lenght of case to 7-8 years, she will also grow old, one day she will come for settlement, if alimony is ordered, keep postponing payment till they issue warrant and then pay some money, first enroll yourself in employment exchange as unemployed youth and give that certificate to court, whenever they ask money, you tell you are searching job.  learn to play with law by using loop holes of law.

Or 

Bargain good price for 1 time settlement. Ever went to vegetable market?  Ask your mom for advice how to bargain.  She is best teacher to teach you how to bargain best price for your life.

Say YES to her.

1. Will You Cook? Yes My Dear Wife I will Cook..

2. Will You Wash Clothes? Yes My Dear Wife I will Wash.

3. Will Keep the House Clean? Yes My Dear Wife I will Clean the House.

4. Will You earn lot of money? Yes My Dear Wife I will earn lot of money and give my entire salary to you.

5. Will You take me for Vacations? Yes My Dear Wife.

6. Who is important me or Your Parents? Yes My Dear Wife you are important than my Parents.

7. Will You buy me Gold and Diamonds? Yes My Dear Wife.

8. Will you treat my Parents as Gods then as Your Parents? Yes Your Parents are more than my Parents.

9. Will you buy charted flight for me?? Yes. I will.

10. Will you provide me comfort in bed?? Yes I will.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : SuperHero

Originally posted by : Gyan Prakash

Or 

Say YES to her.

1. Will You Cook? Yes My Dear Wife I will Cook..

2. Will You Wash Clothes? Yes My Dear Wife I will Wash.

3. Will Keep the House Clean? Yes My Dear Wife I will Clean the House.

4. Will You earn lot of money? Yes My Dear Wife I will earn lot of money and give my entire salary to you.

5. Will You take me for Vacations? Yes My Dear Wife.

6. Who is important me or Your Parents? Yes My Dear Wife you are important than my Parents.

7. Will You buy me Gold and Diamonds? Yes My Dear Wife.

8. Will you treat my Parents as Gods then as Your Parents? Yes Your Parents are more than my Parents.

9. Will you buy charted flight for me?? Yes. I will.

10. Will you provide me comfort in bed?? Yes I will.

Do all the above.

And keep doing whatever you want.  Coz women like these wont learn the easier way, they will learn the tougher way.

Haan bolne mein kya jaata?

(Guest)

Its all about fooling, once you know there is no value for either you or whatever you give your wife, then simply become yes master, say yes, and do what you want.  she will get pissed off, she will shout, tell her calm down darling, main hoon na, main karega, I do what you want, the way you want.  If she goes to poilce station start crying weep, tell darling pls dnt screw this up, what about your promises, what about my kisses that I gave you, all that were false is it, I love you darling bolneka.

Buddhu banao, after all one girl you cant make buddhu is it?

Thoda chadao, thoda badao, woh chadegi, woh naachegi, just some polish work is required.

I know it is bit irritating in first, but as day goes, make it a way of life, fool her and rule her.  woh kya uski maa bhi naachegi tumhare tune pe.

thanks alot for u r help..feel alot relaxed..went and met my advocate today.. he was like she is just trying all things to grab attention of u.. behave as if it does nt mean anything to u.. one day she only come for settlement

(Guest)

How I wish one could make wife ex?  Just type ex-wife !!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register