Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mani   23 October 2015

Harrashment from tikona... fraud

Dear Team,

Please suggest ways to get the money back from TIKONA and to avoid these Harrashment Calls.

Tikona Connection : 1113028622.

I had taken Tikkona connection on 12th Apr. 15 with payment for 2 months(Rs. 2500/-) in advance and from day one, Tikona connection is very pathetic and worst.

I hardly browsed and one and half months and hardly consumed approx. 200mb.

Following are the things happened to me

Huge network issue. Not even a single day , network worked fine.

Tikona Service person made visits after begging / Threatening to terminate the connection by phone / emails

Most of the time no signal received , sometimes very slow speed( less than 0.5 mbs against 4 mbs plan )

Service person also escalated to backend team on 18th May 15 , but no response.

Finally I terminated my connection 26th Jun. 15 and handed over the device on 30th Jun. 15.

Till date , no full and final statement given. I asking my money back , no response.

Height of this TIKONA service , one lady(stating she is calling from Delhi Court) called 2 days and asking me to pay Rs. 1800 / - to cancel the case made by TIKONA against me.

I have all enough bills / emails and all proof to defend.

Dear Readers,

My KIND KIND request is , don't ever use this service, they are FRAUD.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 October 2015

Before buying anything it is always better to search about company, product, service.

There are many threads on Tikona on LCI itself that you can search in seacrh option on bottom of right hand side.

The guidelines issued by TRAI, etc are also attached in these threads.

Yuo can record all calls and lodge complaint about harassment calls in police and dinf comlaint in DCDRF, preferably under expert advise of a lawyer specializing in consumer cases.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register