LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Depressed victim ( )     20 October 2015

Wife killed my newborn son

My 9 months pregnant doctor wife[due date 2nd week of august] left home on 15/07/2015 for no valid reason.I called her on mobile but she told me that she will never come to my home.I immediately informed police by giving in writing the whole incidence on 17/07/2015.On 11/08/2015 in evening, I received a threatning call from my BIL, that "you will never see your newborn son face" [born on 10/08/2015]. I immediately travelled to my wife home [80kms away] next day but whole home is locked & no information to neighbours.I also called on wife mobile,FIL,BIL,SIL but all mobiles are switched off OR out of reach.I further investigated in local nursing homes about my newborn son & found that ===>

[1]. She took admission on 10/8/15 in maternity ward , local district hospital with SNCU facility for newborn.

[2].Absconded from district hospital same day & admitted in some private nursing home with no SNCU/Pediatrition facility. Delivered theresame day [07:38pm] but newborn condition is critical due to meconium inspiration.So treating doctor in nursing home referred newborn to SNCU, govt. district hospital [only facility available for newborns in that district] for admission & further management.

[3].But I found that my inlaws dont admitted my newborn son in SNCU [Sick newborn care unit] on 10/8/15 as no record exist in SNCU for my son.

[4]On further investigation,I found that my inlaws registered my newborn son in next day OPD of district  hospital [10:30am]  i.e 14 hours after delivery.But still no record exists in govt hospital for indoor admission of newborn son except mere registration.

[5]After this, my inlaws again rushed to SNCU of govt district hospital, [11/08/2015,, 08:45pm] with my newborn son.As per records of SNCU, I/C doctor of SNCU declared my son ""BROUGHT DEAD"". only

[6]After knowing all this, I & my whole family remained in shock like condition for 2-3 weeks after that , On 13/09/2015, I received a call from women PS,that she filed a complaint about dowry harassment against me & my family members..

So kindly suggest me what to do next in this situation............

Learning

7 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     20 October 2015

its almost a month now after you recieved the call.what happened in the meantime

[1].After 2-3 week time, when we came out from shock like condition,consulted local lawyer.

[2].He suggested giving legal notice to her in which on the basis of above findings, mentioned viz.

@ she & my inlaws are responsible for gross criminal negligance for death of my newborn child.

@ she left home with my mother belongings [streedhan].So return back,if not then we initiate Fauzdari mukdma on her.

@ To resume married life as soon as possible.If not, then we initiate legal procedure. i.e RCR.

[3].So ,as advised my local laywer sent her this legal notice through speed post. After this , she filed complain against me in mahila PS.[FIR registered on 25/09/15].

Kindly suggest me,should I file counter case against her for criminal negligance/Fauzdari mukdma.

After registration of FIR, me & my family undergo hiding mode.My local laywer filed AB petition of father in sessions court which was rejected on 30/9/15.Then after some court holidays,he filed it in high court[07/10/15].On first hearing date[14/10/15],police not submitted case diary in the court so next date [26/10/15] is given.

Kindly suggest me,should I file counter case against her for criminal negligance/Fauzdari mukdma.

Neo   23 October 2015

whatever you have collected as evidence post to the IO of your case by registered post only without any delay. and file the case under section 340 crpc as soon as possible including ipc sections. fight with them don't go in hiding mode. generally lawyers make afraid to their clients to make more money. and put strong if any documentary evidence with AB. Generally Lawyers convince the client to not to give evidence at earlier stage which make the case worst in the long run.

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     24 October 2015

@ Depressed Victim

The last line has a link. Listen to that. Very Important. I have summarized the message.

Every word of it.

But first read this.

FIRST, complete the bail formalities and come out.

Everything else can be seen later. Nothing happens over-night.

This is to be fought VERY VERY VERY PATIENTLY and would take many years to see the conclusion.

First, SILENTLY complete the bail formalities and come out.

SPEAK LESS. YOU NEED LOT OF MENTAL ENERGY. SO SPEAK LESS AND MORE OF ACTION.

WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT DO IT IN ANGER, BUT THINK AND DO IT WISELY, ALWAYS KEEPING THE SAFETY AND INTEREST OF YOUR SELF, YOUR HUGE FUTURE, YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS AND THEIR HEALTH ( ALL THREE - SPIRITUAL HEALTH, MENTAL HEALTH AND BODILY HEALTH ) AND THEN MAKE PROPER MOVES.

NO MATTER WHO SPEAKS WHAT, DO NOT GET ANGRY.

REMEMBER  - DO NOT GET ANGRY, DO NOT SPEAK TOO MUCH. PREPARE WELL.

MONEY STRENGTH IS VERY IMPORTANT NOW.

SO FOCUS ON THAT TOO.

ONLY THEN, IN LEGAL BATTLES YOU CAN WIN.

Once you come out, STICK TO THE DEATH OF THE CHILD.

THE REGULAR DOWRY HARASSMENT,..etc are known same old story to courts now.

YOU STICK TO THE DEATH OF THE CHILD.

KEEP HOLDING ON TO THAT AND NAME THE HOSPITAL, YOUR WIFE, HER FAMILY AND PRIME SUSPECT AS YOUR BROTHER-IN-LAW.

MOST OF YOUR ENERGY AND MONEY SHOULD BE SPENT ON THIS CHILD DEATH MATTER.

REMEMBER TO HOLD ON TO THAT.

THAT IS ENOUGH TO NAIL EACH OF THEM.

REMEMBER - IT IS THE DEATH OF YOUR FUTURE GENERATION.

IF ONE SPOUSE DEAD, YOU CAN RE-MARRY.

BUT IF LIFE GONE, YOU CANNOT BRING IT BACK.

NO EMOTIONS - IT IS ALL OVER - SHE HAS PLAYED WITH LIFE AND LAUGHED AT GOD HIMSELF BY SNATCHING A LIFE.

SHE AND HER FAMILY SHOULD NOT BE TREATED AS ANY RELATIVE, BUT YOU MUST TREAT THEM AS PLAIN CRIMINALS.

BUT IF YOU GET EMOTIONAL ( WHICH MOST MEN DO ) AND ASK HER TO COME BACK,..etc, IT WILL BE HEAVY PROBLEMS FOR YOU, IN THE FUTURE.

WHAT WILL YOU DO IF SHE COMES AND COMMITS SUICIDE IN YOUR HOUSE ?

OR, WHAT WILL YOU DO IF SHE COMES AND PLANTS EVIDENCE AGAINST YOU, WITHOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE.

BE PRACTICAL...WAKE UP.

Life operates differently.

Be Emotional, but NOT an Emotional Fool.

Remember, NOT A SINGLE PERSON SHOULD BE SPARED.

BE DETERMINED, HAVE GOOD FOOD, PRAY A LOT, LEAD A NORMAL LIFE AND SET ASIDE TIME FOR LEGAL BATTLES EVERY DAY. KEEP YOURSELF FIT.

THE BATTLE OF YOUR LIFE HAS STARTED. FIGHT IT OUT.

NOT A SINGLE PERSON INVOLVED IN YOUR CHILD'S DEATH SHOULD BE SPARED.

TARGET YOUR BROTHER-IN-LAW IN ALL YOUR COMPLAINTS AND THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT AND THE ORIGINAL CRIMINAL WHO KILLED YOUR CHILD, WILL GET EXPOSED.

ALL THE BEST.

REMEMBER - NOT A SINGLE PERSON SHOULD BE SPARED.

Listen to this. Very Important

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA_Eym0Tqzk

Depressed victim ( )     24 October 2015

wife prepared fake medical certificate of fracture sustained one year back.It was due to normal slippage on the ground but she showed fall from 1st floor due to dowry harassment as I threw her.Thats why bail cancelled in the sessions court & I am fearing same will happen in HC on 26 oct 2015.What to do now............Please help.

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     24 October 2015

You have to say she fell after the floor was mopped that day and the soap solution cleaning liquid takes some time to dry. Carelessly she walked fast and slipped. This happens to women, very frequently, in almost all house-holds.

You should say that there are many such similar daily life incidents that have been given a negative twist by her to suit her convenience and mislead everybody including the courts.

Usually lower courts do not provide relief to the accused.

first appeal is a routine. second appeal too is a routine.

Advocates know this very well, but they do not tell. if you remain tensed, the advocates ( the corrupt ones ) can encash upon your fear and that translates to more fees, regularly.

you can maintain the lines i have mentioned about the mopping of the floor, negative twist to daily life incidents,...etc

you have to use the words ' wear and tear of married life ' is also given a negative twist and turned against you, levelling ' false and baseless allegations.'

But as you are posting one after the other, even members on this forum would get suspicious if indeed your wife was the genuine victim or you were the genuine victim.

But i leave that to your conscience.

The law of nature is very clear. He/ She who has done the crime gets punished. 

Simple law of nature.

The law of the land, only derives from this law of nature.

All the Best.

What has happened has happened. Look at the solutions now.

Just remember that Whoever is at fault will get punished somehow or the other at some or the other time and whoever is innocent will get spared and later, rewarded.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register