Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

My wife is not coming to women cell from last 5 dates

Dear Sir,

I , Sunny Bhandari S/o Late M.L. Bhandari got married from Paharganj to Durga a.k.a. Pinki D/o Munshi Lal by mediator named Ganga W/o Ram Sahay on 10th March, 2013 in Arya Samaj Mandir, Nabii Kareem without taking any Dowry.

>  

> I have filed divorce in Family Court , Tis Hazari in Court No.1 and case no is 284/15  Sunny Bhandari Vs. Pinki@Durga  on the basis of following grounds -

>  

> Ø  After getting the marriage the behavior of the girl was not up to mark as per the family tradition. She used to abuse language with me and my mother. We were two members in my family before marriage me and my mother. After somedays she forced me to transfer the property in her name and hand over the entire salary to her. 

>  

> Ø  When I investigated about her family background after the marriage and got the information that her family is involved in the criminal activities. I tried to requested her to live with me many times but she did not convinced. Her mother named Beerwati and her sisters Rekha, Kavita, Gayatri and her brother Trilok Chand are involved to destroy my family life. They are threatening to kill me and my mother through phone. Most of their calls I have recorded and marked the  complaints against them respectively in my nearest Police Station, Ranhola,ACP, Commissioner of Police. 

>  

> Ø  She delivered baby boy on 21st November 2013. When I went to hospital to see my baby she misbehaved with me. I got a call on 2nd December 2013 that my baby was admitted in Kalawati Hospital. I went there to see  my child in the Hospital and gave Rs.4000 as a Hospital Expenses. I went there properly to see my baby. She misbehaved with the Hospital Staffs and Doctors and left the Hospital. Doctors declared it LAMA.

>  

> Ø  My baby was on admitted in Hospital again 16th December, 2013. Doctors were not going to admit my baby but I requested to doctors to admit my child. I beared all the expenses. My baby was relieved from the Hospital 30th December, 2013. I wanted to leave with my wife and my baby but she says that she would do suicide in my home and will charge on me and my mother section 498a and DV case .I am getting the threatening calls from her family.

>  

> Ø  She came on my home 24.01.2014.After coming I was harrassed by her and her family members Rekha and her mother Beermati.She always says to me transfer all the property in her name and son.She threats to kill me and my mother.Hardly she lived in my home 7 to 10 days whenever she came to my home.

>  

>  

> Ø  On dated 28.10.2014 week  she slapped to my mother when I provoked about her act then she broke her bengle and injured herself and she tried to burst LPG cylinder.I informed to 100.I went to nearest police station but police heared only their family views and I was beaten in Police Station.

>  

> Ø  She and her family want my home and expel me and mother from my home.My wife and her family is also involving Satta Business.

>  

> Ø  She is not living with me from 03.12.2014.But she is saying me that she would charge false dowry case and domestic voilence case on me.

>  

> Ø  She came back on my home 23.01.2015 at 11:30 PM without informing me with her younger sister Kavita and baby.She and her sister Kavita misbehaved  with me and my mother whole night.On 27.01.2015 ,She tried to lock my home .When we provoked about that then she and her sister tried to attack on me and my mother.She tried to expel me and my mother from my home and wanted to lock home.We stopped her to lock our home.She took her all Stri dhan from my home and went away from home on 27.01.2015 at 12:15 pm.Persons behind all these action are Beermati her mother ,Rekha her elder sister.

>  

> Ø  She came to my home dated 15.02.2015 at 3:15 pm without informing me and misbehaved with my mother and tried to beat her. I was not in the home that time. She took away her and baby clothes, some important documents, money from my home.She forced my mother to transfer her property in name of her.

>  

> Ø  I have filed divorce in Family Court , Tis Hazari in Court No.1 and case no is 284/15  Sunny Bhandari Vs. Pinki@Durga. Rekha and my wife came to my home 26.04.2015.They humaliated me and my mother in front of my neighbours and insulted us. I told them to meet in court but they forced me to sign divorce on blank paper and forced my mother to transfer property in name of my baby and my wife.

> She phoned me on 28.04.2015 that she admitted in Lady Harding  hospital and I went there being human and husband and beared medical expenses.

>  

> Ø  I got call from her number 9643630766 on 04.05.2015 at 10:30 AM.She said that she would come to my home and kill my mother.She said that she would make my life hell.I informed PCR Helpline 100 and I got call from Thana Ranhola.They told me to give application in Police Station. I gave application.

>  

>After getting divorce notice she filed false complaint against me in CAW Cell on 07.07.2015 and I* went there and attending all dates regularly and she came on women hardly and scarly 3 to 4 dates but after that she is coming to women cell and I told to IO to reject case but he is not rjecting my case.My lawyer says to me to file anticipatory bail.Should I go for anticipatory bail.

She is demanding from Rs. 1,50,00 maintenance .I working as a COMPUTER OPERATOR AND EARNS RS. 7K PM.

PLS ADVICE ME .WHAT SHOULD I DO.

Learning

3 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     16 October 2015

Sir,

Anticipatory bail is must, rest to be done afterwards.

Warm Regards

Kapil Chandna Advocate

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     16 October 2015

I agree that in the case at CAW Cell; get the Notice Bail/ Anticipatory Bail as soon as possible.

w.r.t. maintenance; let her file the case and then you would get to file a reply and seek reliefs.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

www.shoneekapoor.com 

(Guest)

She has filed application of maintances with written statement.She is demanding Rs. 1,50,000 as interim maintances and Rs.15,000 as per month maintances mentioned in written statement.She spoiled my life and careeer.I am earning only 7,000 pm and living with my handicapped mother in rented house.pls advice me sir ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register