Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

harish   15 October 2015

Construction agreement

Dear Sir ,

Im a contractor by profession . I had an agreement with a client for construction of residential complex .

In the agreement its mentioned that we will have an agreement later for interiors . But we did not have it .

I have completed the project now including the interiors . however we never had an agreement for interiors . Now the client asks me to replace the kitchen interiors worth 2 lakhs as he suggests its not upto the mark .Will there be any legal holding if he tries to sue me for this ?

Due to this we are unable to close the construction agreement . He is already in pocession of the house . Will the non closure of the agreement affect me in future .Please help .

Learning

4 Replies

Adv. Digvijay R Singh (ADVOCATE-PRACTICING)     15 October 2015

No since there is nothing in writing

K. GOPALAKRISHNAN (ADVOCATE)     19 October 2015

Dear Harish,

Try to establish some evidence, like writing letter to the client regarding your work, expenditure incurred, previous construction agreement and tryto get some reply from him.  

K. GOPALAKRISHNAN (ADVOCATE)     19 October 2015

Dear Harish,

Try to establish some evidence, like writing letter to the client regarding your work, expenditure incurred, previous construction agreement etc., and tryto get some reply from him of his acceptance.    Based on such evidences, you may cause a legal notice to him.  

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     24 July 2016

No effect on your furute work.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register