LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mayank   12 October 2015

Tenant eviction from shop in residential premises

There are shops in my residential premises @1200 pm , only 3 shops had a casual written agreement of ten years which has already expired ,other shops have no written agreement, or contract,shops were let out on moral grounds but now they are not vaccating the premises,how to approach this issue?

Learning

7 Replies

Sheetal (Law Student)     12 October 2015

Hi Mayank, you need to file a case under section 14(1)(e) of Delhi rent control act seeking eviction from court on bonafide grounds. Regards Advocate Sheetal Mishra email : smishra01@gmail.

Hi Mayank, you need to file a case under section 14(1)(e) of Delhi rent control act seeking eviction from court on bonafide grounds. Regards Advocate Sheetal Mishra email : smishra01@gmail.

Mayank   12 October 2015

Sir, Forgot to mention that am a resident of kanpur. I am not sure how strong is my ground in this case and how long this case can take if it is taken to court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register