LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harshad Gajjar   08 October 2015

House rent agreement effective since july

I am staying on rent. The property have total 5 rooms & two kitchen. I am occuping two rooms & a kitchen of that property with separate entry available since July 15. Now I need to enter in rent agreement w.e.f. July 15 with owner. Can someboty pls. provide me a format in which the agreement should be made. further what should be value of stamp pappers and is it compulsory to get it notarised? The subject property is located in Ahmedabad. Thanks.

Learning

4 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     08 October 2015

Rent agreement will be furnished in rs.100 stamp paper and notarization of agreement is compulsory .

saravanan s (legal advisor)     08 October 2015

make a leave and licence agreement for eleven months in a twenty rupees non judicial stamp paper.you can get it done in dtp centre near sub register office

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     24 July 2016

Statewise different stamp duty is applicable.

E Drafter   01 August 2016

There is a different Stamp Duty for each State. For Instance the Stamp Duty for Rental Agreement in Delhi is Rs. 50/- and the Stamp Duty for Rental Agreement in Bangalore is Rs. 20/-, so for that you need to check it from your State and make the Agreement accordingly and yes making it notarized is important as without Attestation it will not consider valid.

And If you are entering into Rent Agreement for more then 11 months so it is recommended to make it registered.

Talking about the Format then you can have a look at the Format in our this blog - https://www.edrafter.in/make-rent-agreement/

Regards,

Team eDrafter

eDrafter.in - Drafts your Document

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register