Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lakshminarayana (Project Executive)     07 October 2015

Need help on issue

Dear Sir,

Recently i came to know that our former college (in office) had default in bajaj finance and they keep on calling me and asking about him. They have mentioned that he put my number as reference in earlier call and now they mentioned as guarantor. I didn't even know when he has taken loan and i didn't get any call from bajaj finance regarding the reference.. (Recovery agents mentioned that he has taken loan in 2013 and they are calling me in 2015)

I need help from experts, how can i protect my self for these threating calls from recovery agents.

Thanks

Lakshminarayana.

Learning

7 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 October 2015

You can give complaints to banking ombudsmen online and keep acknowledgement with you

siddhartha sinha   07 October 2015

No. You are not the guarantor. They are lying. If you have smartphone download a voice recorder app and complain at police station. If possible ask them to come and meet in person so as to explain your problem. You may also write a letter to Bajaj Finance warning legal action. Each time you speak make sure you ask his name and that he works for said co.

siddhartha sinha   07 October 2015

MrvRamachary bank ombudsman has no jurisdiction in this matter.

(Guest)

You must have signed as guaranter on guarantee document. If not, dont give a damn. Just ignore. If they call you ask them to send written notice. They wont send you any.You may reply and warn them not to disturb you or else you will file a FIR and also go to court. But if you have signed papers you arebound by contract.Afterrecovery of vehicle or home for which loan as taken, any remaining amount after selling nit, you will have to pay

Please note that  in case of any personla laons or laons by way of mortage, first proeprty concerned has to be charged. After that the legal heir has to pay in case of  property. For chash loans there is no liability

Lakshminarayana (Project Executive)     07 October 2015

Dear Rajendra Sir,

First, i don't know when he has taken loan in 2013 (i cam to know the details in 2015 after i got call from some legal cell for bajaj finance.) . I had told them the same as i don't know when he has taken and i don't know i have accepted his referece. ( I didn't get any call from bajaj finance in 2013, even i get i will reject because that person was not innocent).

Second, these days legal cell people are calling and telling me that they will send legal notice and put under civil court. 

what i need to do in this issue.

Thanks

Lakshminarayana

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     08 October 2015

Issue a legal notice to Bajaj Finance seeking a copy of the Guarantee bond executed by you, and also mention date and specific calls / threats received from them.

My client has received threatening calls from legal services of Bajaj demanding for repayments of money overdue by Shri................................

My client denies of having executed any guarantee for such repayments.  Please provide certified copy of such guarantee bond as expeditiously as possible, enabling him to decide further for a remedy.

Till that time, you may direct the concerned recovery officials to desist making threatening calls to my client and stop harassing him.

In case if you fail to provide such guarantee bond and other documents what ever were executed by my client within 15 days., it has to be presumed that my client has nothing to do with such loan account of ..........................and he is unnecessarily being threatened and harassed by your officials.

Sharada A   10 October 2015

Dear Sir.

I have invested in a Infrastructer  company  in their company FD which is got matured on  April 2015, but  company not returned my principal amount  stating CLB ( company Law Board) has  given the  extention of 6 month to re pay i/e up  to  end  September, 2015, when I contacted them again in 1st week of Oct, once  again they stated that once  again CLB has given them  further extension till Dec, 2015, at this juncture can I send a legal notice to company for this delay, for  their  side inabelity to pay my  money ? also what would  be legal  charges if I wanted to send a notice thru a lawyer,  also  what happens if they don't  respond  to legal  notice, Pls  help and  guide  me the  basic procedure to file a case against the  company.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register