LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRAKASHCHANDRA MARU (lawyer)     03 January 2010

mudamal recovery

A mobile was recovered from the accused in the offence of the u/s 376 and other section by the police. Chargeseet is already completed by the police agency now my question is that now i would like to lodge the application for the recover the said mobile the mobile is in the name of the fatehr of the accuseed and in the bill also there is the name of his father so father will become the applicant and for the recovery of the mobile pls guide me regards
A mobile was recovered from the accused in the offence of the u/s 376 and other section by the police. Chargeseet is already completed by the police agency now my question is that now i would like to lodge the application for the recover the said mobile the mobile is in the name of the fatehr of the accuseed and in the bill also there is the name of his father so father will become the applicant and for the recovery of the mobile pls guide me regards

Learning

2 Replies

sunil pagare (lawyer)     03 January 2010

In ur mattar Father will be the applicant ,file an application for return of property u/s 457 of Cr.p.c

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     04 January 2010

Refer to my detailed reply given against your similar quarry raised in the experts section.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register