Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shylaja   28 September 2015

Tikona broadband harrasement

Greetings,

My subscriber ID was :1110821738, my last used date was April 10th 2015 and i shifted to a new location wherein i asked the tikona to shift,due to feasibility they couldnt provide connection there.

I had constantly followed up with them for closure of account  and i had paid outstanding for March 2015.

Howveer in May i also recived full and final email stating that i should surrender modem failing which 2500 will be charged,I had surrendered to one of Tikona executive (Manoj # 9370290266) .

Now for last 1 month i have been getting calls from many advoactes from delhi civil court,when i asked them if they know teh details of case as to why Tikona is extorting money of 999 (outstanding amount per Tikona) when i have not used any and rental shoudl be even less for few days.

However they keep threatining that they will file a case and i should pay the money.

So far i tried conatcting cutsomer care but after i enter my subscriber ID there is no connection(call deonst get through) makes me feel its intentional.

Can somebody call and help me understand why i have a huge outstanding when i have not used the services?

Thanks,

Shylaja

Learning

3 Replies

shylaja   28 September 2015

Numbers which i got call from :9212460435,8505878383,

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 September 2015

Record all calls.Submit a written complaint to MD of M/s Tikona.

Approach a lawyer specializing in consumer cases.

There are many threads on M/s Tikona at LCI.

Just type Tokona in search option.

Prince namdev   19 October 2015

I am also getting calls from many numbers. I make disconnection of Tikona internet due to signal issue. One big building get place in from of toer. i oinformed them many times. Not getting reponse from area manager regarding this so i made disconnection request and paid all the remaining amount.
I called approx 100 times for collecting tikona device but they have not reached at my home.

I got there bill approx 1500/- . I dont know why they sent the bill. I already told them for collecting the Tikona device.

Now i am getting many suspecious call from them regarding civil case and so many things.
I told them to sent all document at my home.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register