Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Advocate Abhijeet singh (ADVOCATE)     20 September 2015

Service matter

Respected members 

Greetings !

I need your help at followings points,

1. That  a chargesheet had been issued by  Haryana govt .to employee, for lapse of duties under this chargesheet two increments are stopped of employee  with future effects .

2. That under this employee has been  filed court  case in high COURT HARYANA AND PUNJAB against this order for setaside under plea order is null and void.

3.Ho’able  High court admitted this civil writ petition and give the judgment for set aside this order under many points and declared order is null and void . In this High court  give instructions to HARYANA govt.to  released all stopped benefits those are pending /Stopped by govt .

Statement of judgment :

“In the circumstances it has to be held that all proceedings against the original petitioner stand abated. Let the dues of the original petitioner be worked out and released to his L.R.s within a period of three months from the receipt of certified copy of this order.”

4. Now department accepted order /Judgment issued by court and prepared arrear of his salary( stopped increment) and issued cheque.

5. My query is :  Employee wants to interest on his stopped salary .

So please give me advice regarding this is employee liable to interest . Plz give me any case reference regarding this .

You can see judgement on site of haryana punjab high court .

The case title number is 5146 for the year 2000 , subhash verma vs dhbvnl.

Thanks 

Learning

2 Replies

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     20 September 2015

Unless the HC has given award for setting aside the order with interest, Deptt may be reluctant to pay interest to employee. 

Advocate Abhijeet singh (ADVOCATE)     25 September 2015

hi 

respected @ adv vinod sir , in the order of high court there no any intruction regarding interest . the following wordings are “In the circumstances it has to be held that all proceedings against the original petitioner stand abated. Let the dues of the original petitioner be worked out and released to his L.R.s within a period of three months from the receipt of certified copy of this order.”

uder this should LR go for interest or not in high court .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register