LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajendran   08 September 2015

Land records

Dear sir, i had purchased a land during 1987 from a known person which was owned by her. but the back document for this deed says that this properety was aquaired by one of the sisters by paying certain amount to other two sisters through a mediators arrangement. this properety belongs to their mother after the expiry of her father. The issue is there was one brother for theses sisters who went missing for more than 30 years and inspite of any amount of efforts he is not tareble or he did come back. THis detail is recoreded in the sale deed, Hence this properety was taken posseion by thses sisters. Now iam keen to seel House constructed in ths land i.e in year 2015 .s far me concerned i have given my sale deed plus the previous one in which this missing persons details is written. i have been issued possesion cerificate also and kriyapthiram in kerala , Palakkad where my properety is located.now please let me know whether my selling of properety will have any legal roblems due to the missing person ( now his mssing is about 60 yrs) and alerady 2 buyng transactions are over during this period.

Kindly clarify.

Rajendran 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register