LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raunak (engineer)     02 September 2015

Judgements in favour of male-transfer petition of divorce

Hi , Can you please provide COPY OF judgement of Supreme court on Transfer petition of Civil case. I had filed a divorce case and my wife has approached Highcourt to transfer the case , i need copy of judgement of T.P.(C)no 23 of 2005,T.P.(C)no 24 of 2005,T.P.(C)no 61 of 2005,T.P.(C)no 26 of 2003,T.P.(C)no 142 of 2005. I had already collected Judgement of Priti Sharma and Anandita Das. Please help. you can also mail the copy at ronak_parihar@yahoo.co.in Ronak

Learning

4 Replies

FightForCause (Businessman)     03 September 2015

Hi Raunak....my friend is also looking for same...can u PM me all relevant judgements.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     11 September 2015

You have make your own efforts to find one, he experts may not e able to help you in this regard.

naveen (business)     20 September 2015

Hi raunak, I too looking for the same judgment extracts, with order no and date, to fight my case. If u have collected some of the details, could you please mail me the judgement copies, it will be great helpful to me. Mail Id : nityanandmd@gmail.com

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     20 September 2015

Raunaq, Naveen and a Fight for cause, are you lawyers of the opposite party? Very strange that you all are interested in same  judgement

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register