LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vasu (ASE)     01 September 2015

Forgery complaint

Hi, Can someone please suggest me about below situation. My distant relative did the forgery of my father's sign and is asking for share in property. I as daughter want to file complaint against him but Iam a working professional in bangalore and parents are in different state. My father is a paralysis effected one and so he can't roam. Can I register complaint on behalf of him and will it create any problem for me in my future to travel abroad incase.? Will it can be definitely proven it is a forgery sign (intact it's forgery)? We want the forgeried person to be given max punishment as it's the first time he is doing like this, he has done for other also. What's max punishment can be attained for that forgeried guy? Please please reply..

Learning

2 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     01 September 2015

It attracts section 469 and 470 crpc:

Whoever commits forgery shall be punished with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to two years, or with fine, or with both.

Can U mention the transactiion in detail?

vasu (ASE)     01 September 2015

My relative (grandfather's brother's son's son) today came to our house showing a stamp paper and telling one acre has been written to them. But my fathers told he never done this. My father settled all shares of lands long back and nothing needs be distributed. My father clearly telling that it's not done by him. If so can we file a complaint. I have seen in Internet that I can't file FIR. But can you help me how to move to court afterwards filing complaint in local police station. We want him to get punished and this isn't the first time. last time they tried in similiar way but they have lost. We want to ensure they shouldn't repeat one or other way to acquire our property. please guide me how to proceed further. Since my father won't be able to roam around they are Everytime making false proofs and we want to ensure they shouldn't repeat. Actually FYI property is my mother's mothers. But ownership and everything given to my father.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register