LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prakashit   30 August 2015

Want to change my signature for legal matters

Respected Members, Recently i have gone through a mediation process where both the parties has signed over one agreement. Divorce related. I am having a doubt that the mediation process has been compromised as the mediator and the opponet lawyer both are closely related to eachother. The mediator by taking me in confidence has made me sign on a award copy just after the mediation process. He said by doing so i will get the certified copy of the agreement in a few days and i will not have to visit to lok adalat also. I did not get any copy even after 3-4 weeks. I suppose that award copy can be anyhow be used by the opposite party and i can be in trouble. As a matter of confidentiality in mediaiton i believe i cannot even highlight this to any legal authority about this award signature. As on date for avoiding this thing i am thinking to change my signature. Could anyone please let me know if i can change the signature legally for any of the legal matters including this one, so that the signed award be considered nullified if it is been misused by the other party? Thanking you..

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register