LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

priya (non working)     28 August 2015

property rights

My divorce case is pending in d punjab n haryana high court.i have a 7 yrs old son whose custody is with me. My husband property is in ncr delhi. N ancestral property in allahabad n lucknow. I have filed d case against property in hisar haryana which is stayed by d court. Now my question is whether I have to file d case in d indrapuram, lucknow n allahabad. N what are d rights of my child n me.

Learning

7 Replies

PANKAJ KUMAR JETLY (Manager)     29 August 2015

My father property is at Delhi. I live separately for the last 15 years in my own constructed house. I regularly visit my parents house & have good relation but it has come into my knowledge that my father has given all his property to my younger brother who lives with him. I have two un-married daughters.Can she has rights to ask for share in the grandfather`s property if my father doesn`t will any share in my name? I also shared in construction of my father`s house when I was un-married & lived with him.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 August 2015

Mr.Pankaj,

If your father's own earned property he can give his property as his like to any body. But if it is grandfathers property, the rights on it to all legal heirs as per shares mentioned in the act. 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 August 2015

Miss.Priya,

You can file a petition regardings husband's property share in the same family court at where your divorce case is pending.

PANKAJ KUMAR JETLY (Manager)     31 August 2015

Dear Sir,

The plot was given by my garndfather to my father which was a big plot & divided into four eqaul parts among father`s brothers by partition deed.

The house is constructed on that plot by my father?

In such case, what is your suggestion?

regards

P K JETLY

priya (non working)     06 September 2015

I have filed d case in district court at hisar where my lawyer has filed and but is saying that I have to file the case in indrapuram, allahabad n lucknow as the property is in the other state and my case has no value here in haryana.my husband was planning to sale the property ,when I came to know I filed n the court has give stay to the properties. N plz tell what are the rights n share of my son in the property of his father n grandparents .my husband first filed the case of custody n then withdrawn

priya (non working)     08 September 2015

Still waiting for reply

priya (non working)     04 November 2015

Already filed a petition. But lawyer is saying that it should be filed where the property is

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register