Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

venky (rental)     28 August 2015

How to revoke notarised poa

hello everyone, 

i have given a General Notarised POA to my wife when we were to sell our flat in 2009, at Mumbai. Later the POA went missing, but i did not pay any heed. Now my relationship with my wife has stalled and iam afraid if she tries to procure any of my ancestral property through the POA. How do i revoke a missing notarised POA, without involving my wife.

Learning

4 Replies

naveenraj jain (proprietor)     28 August 2015

Before revoking the said GPA check whether the flat is sold or not. Apply for encumbrance of your properry at the sub registrar office. If it is sold revoking of your GPA becomes useless.

Navamani Vakil (Managing Director)     29 August 2015

Dear Venky

At first you send a Legal Notice that POA is revoked by the notice. And then check your apprehentions throu all means ie. applying the EC., visiting the Corporation office to find out name change in property tax and so on.

venky (rental)     30 August 2015

Sorry if I confused you. The GPA given in 2009 was to be used in case I wasn't available for the sale, but I was and we sold the flat together. Later the GPA went missing, and now our relationship has stalled. So in order to restrict any future misuse I would like to revoke it. Please tell me how to revoke the missing notarised GPA. Thank you for your time.

E Drafter   01 August 2016

You can Check our Blog here about the Termination of Power of Attorney. We hope that you will find the relevant information there.

https://www.edrafter.in/terminate-power-attorney/

Regards,

Team eDrafter

eDrafter.in - Drafts your Document

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register