LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar (technician)     28 August 2015

builder notice for interest

I have booked property 3 months ago its ready position new flat and done agreement registered I have done yet the payment of one lack by check and put the file for loan but now builder sent me letter that I have to pay the bal amount in 15 days with the interest of 1 lack the bal amount is 23 lack now what I can do please help im not in the position to pay im helpless the bank is saying 1 more month and builder did not said anything about interest at the time of booking that if loan from bank takes time now suddenly I have got this letter is this is legal cause the property was ready position at the time of booking is there no law for the person who is going to take loan he will not get time for loan approvals please help

Learning

1 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     28 August 2015

Mr. Kumar!

i understand you situation. you need to check the agreement which you have done with the builder. what time frame you have agreed in agreement for making the balance payment. hope that point in agreement will give you fair idea whether builder is right or wrong with you. You may share the copy of the letter along with the agreement copy then it would be appropriate for us to give you the legal opinion in your matter.

For further asistance you may contact on the below number.

Regards

Adv. Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register