Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rizwan Memon   22 August 2015

Property issue

Dear all

Request for your advise and leagl proceeding for the below case.
My Mothers Father is having property in mumbai which my Mama (Mom Brother) has sold and not given any share in the property.He gave token of 50K where the property was sold in crs and told the same he will give once full property is sold.He took signature by fraud stating the same is Authority letter and tokk signature on Haq Mafi Patra (Leaving share) from my mom its been 15 Years they are not giving any response and when askes for they removed my mother once from their home.

Please suggest what leag process can be done as my mama is very politically involved and threaten my mom 2 times.we are middle class family cannot afford fees hence we ahve not put any case aslo.

Please guide...and email me your views please and legal process

Thanks & Regards,
Rizwan Memon
rizwan_memon73@yahoo.com

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 September 2015

Once the property is sold and signed haq mafi pathra and got registered the sold property is now no use to fight now. Let  Byegone be byegone. 

jyotirmaya behera (advocate)     04 September 2015

Rama chary Rachakonda is right. Now its very difficult to prove that all those are wrong / illegal and the fraud / scam. In all the documents your mother have the original signature. If u want any legal action then the result will be zero. So its batter stay silent. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register