Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siva (jr engineer)     19 August 2015

Birth certificate copy

Dear Experts ,

I obtained Birth certificate for my Son in the year 2008, which was written in local language. and the same was translated to English (on xerox copy) and submitted to Passport. He got passport also.

To avoid Birth Certificate Translation to English again in future, I would like to get new copy of Birth certificate issued in English language from the place where Birth was registered.

Could you please suggest if this new Birth Certificate will cause any issues while obtaining Passport renewal in future, as the old Birth certificate ( in local language) was already submitted for Passport . 

Request your Expert advise please.

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 August 2015

Date of birth and other texts must be same in old and new.

Siva (jr engineer)     19 August 2015

Thank you so much Sir..

Issuing authority asked me to surrender the old Birth certificate in Original, along with additional address proof etc. so that he will be issuing new Birth certificate in English language. ( he said 2 certificates should not exist, even though both of them have exactly same details).

Could you please advise, is it valid statement or can I retain the old Birth certificate with me.

Could you please advise, will Passport officials ask the old Birth Certificate when I go for Passport renewal ?!

Requesst your advise please..

Siva (jr engineer)     20 August 2015

Dear Experts,

Can any one kindly clarify my queries..

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 August 2015

The birth certificate is required for those who born after the year 1989

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     30 August 2015

the uery is not on law it is on procedure.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register