LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Omair Shahid   14 August 2015

Tikona disconnection : received call from delhi high court

I disconnected my Tikona Internet Connection in the Month of March clearing all dues. I even have the account termination mail from Tikona. Today morning I received a call from a person claiming to be from Delhi Highcourt. He threatened me by saying that Tikona has filed a case against me and I have to pay Rs.900 to Tikona or shall have to come to Delhi Highcourt and fight the case. I have cleared all the dues which I had and even was forced to pay a month bill extra to Tikona at the time of disconnection when they refused to terminate my account without this payment. However I paid that and the termination process started and the Tikona officers even came to my home and collected all the devices. 

I also recevied a mail from  '' Legal Colls '' - legalcolls@tikona.in mentioning the same things that I mentioned above. Was this a fake call from tikona? 

Learning

6 Replies

shashikant bhardwaj (content writer)     14 August 2015

fake call from tikona ignore it

Omair Shahid   14 August 2015

That caller has irritated me alot. I want to teach him a lesson. What questions should I ask him that he himself gets confused as he claims to be a lawyer in Delhi Court? 

Thank you.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 August 2015

You have posted that:

----“I even have the account termination mail from Tikona.’

The company has to disconnect within 7 days from your instructions to disconnect……………and can’t charge beyond these 7 days.

If you have been charged beyond 7days you can demand refund with interest and lodge complaint with TRAI/DoT and pull them to DCDRF and even lodge criminal complaint thru your lawyer.

----“I have cleared all the dues which I had and even was forced to pay a month bill extra to Tikona at the time of disconnection when they refused to terminate my account without this payment. However I paid that and the termination process started and the Tikona officers even came to my home and collected all the devices. “

Hope you have receipt of everything.

If you had paid for devices then these were not to be returned. If you have paid for devices but these were collected you can ask for refund with interest and lodge complaint with TRAI/DoT and pull them to DCDRF and even lodge criminal complaint thru your lawyer.

There are unlimited thread on M/s Tikona at LCI alone.

Lodge a complaint aginst caller with police and Tikona.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 August 2015

There are many threads on M/s Tikona.

GO thru these e.g;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=80392&offset=1

Archit Jain   01 December 2015

For any complaints please register same on https://www.pgportal.gov.in/ (this is a ministry portal). Lodge the complaint against Telecommunication -> Dept. of Telecom mentioning Tikona in service provider name. The ministry people will help get it sorted out.

Akshay   22 January 2016

Even i am facing the same problem with tikona they are sayin me to pay the amount of 1423 or else they will case a file in delhi court.My tikona id is 1100221360 i can't understand why tikona is falling so cheap with their X customers M

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register