Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jeet   14 August 2015

Plz hel me

namste  please help me.
having problem related with my marriage life,before a year i enganged in arrang marriage after 3 months of marriage
my wife's mood change is start she want to go her parents home again and again without my permission and 
missbehave with my parents who live with us,after many councilling in home by old age family members,her behaviour 
didn't change and at the end she complained again us in police station under act498a and it is totaly false case,after 3 councilling in police 
station (mahila prokost) she agreed for taking back of her comlain with one condition that she will never ever live 
with my parents in one home etc,we agreed each and every condition ,
now my problem is i can't beleave on her and seriously no love present between us i don't want to see her causes 
of that false case again's me and my family,now what can i do, i don't want to live with her.please give me detail..

Learning

3 Replies

basavaraj shiromani (Advocate)     14 August 2015

your case is  not different or special, concilation is the best source to solve your problem.  so plz contact your advocate to ger proper advise in your personal case.  You may seek judiciaion separation or divorce, but you may be compelled to pay maintainance. 

222124   14 August 2015

Respected Sir

I want to know what is the mean of KEPT FOR CAV

becaure right now when i chekck status of my CASE there is a CASE STATUS is PENDING

and gujarat High court HONOURABLE MR.JUSTICE J.B.PARDIWALA  pending his dicision 

KEPT FOR CAV.

SO I AM CONFUSE WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN MY CASE

ITS DISPOSE NOW OR IT WILL RUN AGAIN 

SO PLEASE CLEARIFY ME

•  

Attached File :
  • downloaded: 102 times
  • saravanan s (legal advisor)     14 August 2015

mr jeet only way that you can move away from her is by filing divorce on the grounds of cruelty but she might retaliate with false cases against you.you should be prepared enough to fight the case on merits.start collecting evidences like call recordings,videos etc which help you to prove her cruelty towards you.all the best mr jeet

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register