Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kapil   12 August 2015

What should i do for resolve the problem

Dear All, 

please help me My marriage was in April 2015 and when I Reached girl house with barat they people changed the girl after Vermala Ceremony real bride was hidden by her family members and her real cousin sister was in bride cloths when I came to know all the matter than i said i'm not want to marry they people thretten to me and my few relatives now the situation is this current girl is a very fraud and cheater she said she will file a case against me and my family of dowary and cruality now her family members not ready to advise her , she says I will kill my self and you will go to Jail in case of my murder under the dowery and cruality , now no any ony her family members came to advise and resolve the matter ..  she having already affair with other boy and very cleaver girl. 

please help me what should I do to get divorvce from her

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

If you have taken dowry, give it back. Get Mutual consent divorce. Thats the best option. Even if she files some dowry case against you, you canot do anything but to face it.  If she is threatening ask her to go ahead and file case. Before all that you give notice to her and file case for annulment stating facts that in ghunghat there was someone and not this person. Its a tough case, but fate... kya karsakte... See if they come for compromise, warna court jaana garantee he bhaiyya.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     12 August 2015

Kapil thisis UR second post today with the same subject"Changed bride after vermala ceremoney" which I have already answered.

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     12 August 2015

whether marriage took place, eve if so, then file a petition for Nullity on th griund of cheating'

Kapil   13 August 2015

Can I file a petition U/S 420, 120 B, 506, 34 IPC, and divorce case also, they people not coming any point for mutual consent , she is doing Jabarjasti to live with me but i dont want to live with her, her family peoples not want talk to us and the girl doing unethical activities. 

pls suggest

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     13 August 2015

Do not cohabit with her.  File annuity case for nullyfying marriage immediately without bothering about S.420 etc. 

Prabhakar-Advocate

(M)9958670740

Legal Aid panelist - Central Delhi (Tis Hazari)

(Guest)

File nullity case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register