LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ss (engg)     26 December 2009

help

one day while going to my company i met a minor accident atlast i reached the company with my bleeding hand and i asked help my senior for going to hospital since im new to that place.he said orally and left to c his work.he called me by tracing my number from offic and called me and spoken to me day by day this relation turns to love.i asked him several times whethr he had commited to any girl b4..he said nope,,so i continued his relation.he forced me to have s*x with him .i hesitated for a long period later i acepted  but later after evythg was over he said that im unabl to marry u i thought his parents willnt accept...i traced out that he has contact with sm othr girl and  i traced out this when i was carrying 4mnth child.. later i aborted.i just called to that guy mom and told this mater ,but c hasnt respons properly. ,he knw my situvation he used to call me evyday, he said that he will take me and start a new life...he married that girl i came to knw this last week 1ly.., he cheated me for more than ayear.., surely he shd be punished....is it possible to file a case under rape and cheating r is there any way.....plz help me......

Learning

13 Replies

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     26 December 2009

INDIAN LAW HAS ALL PROVISIONS TO FILE A CASE OR SUE IN COURT. BUT IT WILL NOT HELP/BENEFIT TO YOU ANY WAY,RATHER  MAY CREATE MORE PROBMS, I THINK WHAT WAS HAPPENED TO U NOTHING NEW, IT IS HAPPENING EVERY NUKE AND CORNER DUE TO THE CHARACTERLESS MALES ( IN MALE DOMINATED SOCIETY).BETTER PLAN FOR UR FUTURE & FUTURE IS A GREATER MEMORABLE EVENT THAN  THE PAST.

IF HE MAKES ANY BLACK MAILING  PROBLEMS, PLS CONSULT AREA WOMEN PROTECTION CELL REPORT CONFIDENTIALLY ,THEY MAY WARN HIM,STILL IT IS NOT SUFFICIENT WE WILL SEE THROUGH THIS FORUM ALL SORTS OF LEGAL HELP. 

Binod Kumar Mishra (Government Service)     27 December 2009

you are at one point of time saying that he is having s*x with you (it is consented or not) later on you are trying to file a rape case against him. according to you it is for more than one year and now your eye has open when you find yourself in receiving mode. please be neutral is your saying.

as brother reddy has said that in male dominated society (Characterless man) some persons are doing that. can i ask what about the girls who forced or to have s*x with their male counterparts. why they don't complained at first meet.

i have a lot more to offer, but since it is a very sensitive issue and i know i won't find any favour from any members so i better thought to keep mum.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     27 December 2009

Force to have s*x and continued the affair?

Let us be reasonable. First consented and now case of rape? I can't digest it.

(Guest)

Ms.SS,

With your consent he came forward for s*x. Without your consent he didn't touch you. Knowingly you did mistake before marriage. You also did abortion. How can you prove he had s*x with you scientifically? You cann't file rape or cheating against him. This is the mistakes several girls before marriage or without knowledge of their family members they do mistakes, later they weep. What is the use?

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     28 December 2009

LET LCI MEMBERS PROVIDE SOME MORAL SUPPORT TO HER, WE CANNOT QUESTION THE PAST IS MISTAKE OF HER'S  ALONE. PAST IS PAST , WE WISH HER NOT MAKE SUCH MISTAKES   IN FUTURE , IF U REALISE FOR FUTURE AND PLAN SOME GOALS TO BECOME A GOOD WOMEN,THEN GOOD WIFE,GOOD MOTHER AND THE BEST MOTHER IN LAW. 

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     28 December 2009

Surprising that it is called a mistake or an indiscretion. Both of them are adults, educated and knew the consequences of their action. Yes, it is repeated albeit  every minute. They do it for pleasure. We love America and we love women's liberation. When parents try to put some sort of fetter on their freedom, hell breaks lose. 

We read about RAVE parties. Drugs, wine and free s*x. They all belong to neo rich class.

When the fate befalls us, we start cursing them. In the recent past, many incidents of falling in LOVE, live-in relationship, then dumping the partner and killings have come to light. They will not end.

Binod Kumar Mishra (Government Service)     28 December 2009

Very well said Anil Sir. You are too much senior to me but sir i would like to say something. i am not against the saying of Reddy sir (yes definately that girl needs moral support) but sir can i question whether every forum of member can take the same view against a boy who is blessed by a false 498-A case against him.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     28 December 2009

You will be surprised that most if not almost all 498A cases are false and the woman's in-laws are condemned to suffer. This law is nothing sort of TADA - hold without bail and anything said used against the accused.

This law was enacted as a knee-jerk reaction to many bride burning cases occurring in North India. The result is that the whole of India has been engulfed. A sharp razor has been given in the hands of greedy and selfish women. 

For killing a snake, you have a mongoose. For killing a mongoose, you have a lion, But for killing a lion?

498A is one more evil thrust upon us by the Congress Government.

(Guest)

When girls and boys follow western style of living they don't care any moral support. Besides they blame those who give moral support.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     29 December 2009

The problem is that of parents when the pregnant daughter returns home after being kicked out when she has lost everything. 

You must have heard of honour killings. 

(Guest)

Ms. SS.,

I am sorry to lisen what so ever happened to you.

It is possible to file a case threw Police but not a false case such as rape and cheating.

But

Next time if he calls recieve and cut it. He will call you for several times. Make a complaint to police with evidence harrasment either record his voice or with caller ID.

But not false case please.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     29 December 2009

Ms. SS

I request the Hon. Members not to give false hope. There is no way that she can rope in the rope in any of the cases. As experienced lawyers, you all know that Indian legal system is based on proof and evidence. I don't think, in the given circumstances, that she can produce any proof or evidence to sustain her case. But, if you are confident of bringing about the punishment that he deserves, please go ahead. Consult a lawyer whether you can marshal your resources to fight the case.

Without discouraging you, I beg to suggest to look forward.

(Guest)

Ofcource she can't dig the old case but she can consult a legal firm to file a case,  harrasment calling her several times for what so ever his needs and benifits. A CBI officer can show the voice evidence why can't we. We are respected citizens. What so ever happened to her previously that was mistake from both sides. 

Our legal system can not help her at all what so ever happened previously.

Calling any female several times other than family members it is a crime I beleave sir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register