LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ravimehta   10 August 2015

Salary issue

I worked in Supreme infrastructure for four months. They have not given my salary for these four months. Its almost 2 years complete I left Supreme infrastructure. But till today they are giving excuses every time when I am asking for my salary which is due on them. Is there any legal way so that I may receive my salary. Kindly help..

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 August 2015

Hope you shall take it positively.

Asking, saying, telling etc are all verbal mode of communications and are not on written  record.

You painted a weak picture of your own when you continued to work for month after month for 4 months, ………………………………………….and continued to ask for salary probably in verbal mode, for 2 years.

Your claim may be barred by limitation after 3 years and Line Mangers/HR-Legal-Admin personnel/employer may be happily watching you to complete 3 years.

You may take out  your offer and appointment letter, resignation,acceptance,FnF statement,service certificate,relieving letter,NOC/NDC,salary slips,I.Card,PF a/c slips,Form16 etc and approach:

Employee’s/Trade Union leaders

Labor Law Consultant/Service Matters Lawyer/Law firm

And understand the merits and remedies and forums that you can approach and under their expert guidance proceed to lodge complaint with;

Inspector appointed under Shops and Estbs Act, Payment of Wages Act,O/o Labor Commissioner

Civil Court

And your counsels may opine that you can lodge complaint u/s 406,420 and winding up petition

There are unlimited number of threads on similar query at LCI e.g;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Labour-Service-Law.asp#.Vchbe7V-jMo

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register