Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajivmishra   09 August 2015

498 a/ 406 / 323 / 506 / 34 fir recieved

Dear All,

I've recieved an FIR 498 A/ 406 / 323 / 506 / 34  from my wife made parties father, mother, brother, sister-in-law, and me dates 25-June-2015 (Panchkula, Haryana).

Police called us to join investigetion and if pay some cash they will remove other 4 names from the case.

My questions are:

1) should we go to join  the investigetion?

2) we don't have enough cash but is it possible to remove names from FIR?

3) when and how should I apply for bail?

4) how to fight the case? trying to compromise but not possible.

Learning

4 Replies

DR. DIMPLE JINDAL (ADV.) (Advocate)     09 August 2015

1. Your non - joining the investigation will results adverse for you. 2. It is better, if they are ready to remove 4 names by some means. The legal battle is too hard to fight. 3. You can apply for anticipatory bail under section 438 on the basis of F.I.R made by your wife now. 4. These type of cases will lost your 5-7 years easily in the court. This will cost you in the loss of income of that years and also cost you for mental tension and social image loss. Even Result will be loss-loss in both situations for both. So, monetary loss can not be saved in both conditions, try to save time loss and mental tension loss for such a long period and starts a new life.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     09 August 2015

the police can file a closure report at the investigation citing lack of evidence.so its better to act according to adv jindal ji advice

rajivmishra   10 August 2015

Thank you Jindal Sir !

rajivmishra   10 August 2015

Thank you  saravanan s ji too !

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register