LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bheemappa Bandikeri (STA)     30 July 2015

Caste validity certificate

Dear sir/madam, I have born and brought in Kamatagi Town of Hungund Taluq and Bagalkot District. I was born on 05.06.1980. I have completed my primary education in Model Primary School at Kamatgi from 1986 to 1993 and my High school in Shri Hucheshwar High school, Kamatgi from 1993 to 1996. I have completed my diploma in Mech.Engg in BVVS Polytechnic Bagalkot from 1996 to 1999. An d I have worked as Junior Training officer in SSITI Shirur from 1999 to 2004 I have been appointed as Senior Technical Asst in GTRE, DRDO, Ministry of Defence , Govt of India Bangalore. I have been working in GTRE from 2004 till date i.e for 11 years and settled here. I belong to HinduValmiki Caste(ST). Recently i.e on 22.05.15, my department sent a letter to Bagalkot DSWO, asking for my Caste Validity Certificate. and same has been forwarded to TSWO,Hungund and to my hometown address asking to produce some documents as follows: 1.Form no.1 2. TC from Primary School 3.TC from High school 4.Caste certificate 5. Father's death certificate 6. Brothers Caste certificate 7. Residential certificate 8. Voter Id card from my hometown 9. Ration card from my hometown 10.Three photos 11. Family tree. As I was able to produce documents from sl.no 1 to 6 and 11. Other documents like Residential certificate I was not able to produce as village accountant from Kamatgi refused to provide me the same as I am staying in Bangalore for more than 10 years. And documents Sl.Nos. 8 and 9 , I can not produce which belong to Kamatgi as I am staying in Bangalore. I have VoterId card and Aadhar Card with Bangalore address. So I request you to kindly guide me to get and forwarded my Caste Validity Certificate to my department at the earliest. Please find the attachment for the documents which were produced to TSWO, Hungund and DSWO Bagalkot. But they were not sufficient for them.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register