Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

babu   31 July 2015

Name change in certificates

Respected legal advisors,

Kindly advise me on the following: My daughter's name in class 10, 12 are given with surname abreviated as G.NEHA daughter of G.R.Babu and also mother's name G.Jayasree, whereas the full name should have been Ganji Neha and my name should have been expanded fully, passout in 2010 class X and 2012 class XII CBSE, in Noida, UP. I have her passport, PAN, Aadhar, Birth certificate as Ganji neha, is it ok to continue like this, in case of VISA does it cause any problem ? Kindly advise, now that I am settled in Hyderabad how to apply for a change in case it is really required.

thanks

GR Babu

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     31 July 2015

You have to contact the CBSE board official immediately with all original certificates and submit an application get acknoledge. Try cbse.nic.in

babu   31 July 2015

Thanks Mr.Rama Chary for very prompt response. Based on your advice do I have to physically visit Delhi/Noida and carry all original documents for correction ?

babugr

Arun   31 July 2015

You should visit regional office of CBSE in noida & carry original documents with Xerox of all.

Arun   31 July 2015

But why should not u noticed before that these names are in unexpanded form.

srinivasreddy   02 August 2015

Respected legal advisors,

Myname is srinivasulu my father name is narsimhareddy but in my SSC certificate narsimharao mentioned, Now i would like to change my father name from narsimharao to narsimha reddy, So please kindly give the solution way

I am from ANDHRAPRADESH i completed my SSC in 2002

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register