LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ramachandran (own)     24 July 2015

Divorce

My friend's wife is having an incurable decease. Only some details of treatment are available with him. He wants to file a petition for divorce. The family did not disclose about it even though it's an arranged marriage. Whether it is possible to request the court to appoint an expert commission (medical) to confirm she is having the decease. Reply from all requested. If anyone knows judgments for similar one please upload or publish link to get it.

Learning

4 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     24 July 2015

Sir,

You can move an application to the court to get her medically examined to find out her disease.

Warm Regards

Kapil Chandna Advocate

md riyaz   24 July 2015

Pls confirm what kind of disease .is curable or not confirn with dr nd get certificate from dr.then proceed in family court.my humble request aftr married wife id our part of our life its our honour nd duty to takecare of her lif till end.if this wil hapen to u nd does she do lik this mean hw u fell.? Think it nd do . By psychologist& lawer riyaz.thank u

md riyaz   24 July 2015

Pls confirm what kind of disease .is curable or not confirn with dr nd get certificate from dr.then proceed in family court.my humble request aftr married wife id our part of our life its our honour nd duty to takecare of her lif till end.if this wil hapen to u nd does she do lik this mean hw u fell.? Think it nd do . By psychologist& lawer riyaz.thank u 8428119101

ramachandran (own)     25 July 2015

If you find cheated by the girl's parents what you will do that is with in one and half moths of marriage.They concealed the truth and get her married to my friend.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register