LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ss (engg)     24 December 2009

how can i file a case

im an engineering graduate.,when i was working i was fall in love with my colleag.i was mad of him.,.i had s*xual relationship with him.., i asked him several times whether u had any girl friends before,we were together, i asked him several times ,several days,but he said no.. later i found that he had girl friend.. but he said that it was past at present im not interested on her.i believed him.i got transfered to my native.. ,just now i came to know that he got married to that girl on nov22nd.., but he cheated me till nov19 that he will take to lead a new life...when i came to my native i just called to his mom and said everything but she havent believ...how can i file a case against him?more over i was mad of him and i want to marry him eventhough i know rest of my life willnot be happy?

Learning

8 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     25 December 2009

I would advice to forget the bad episode, If you can, and lead a better life than which may be with such a person. He can be prosecuted. It is amazing that you still wants to marry with him. It seems you are still in love with him. If it is so then why are you thinking to prosecute him. Love is love and above than so many actions.............

Khaleel Ahmed (Legal Advisor)     25 December 2009

Mr.Arvind well advised.

siddu advocate (Advocacy Officer)     26 December 2009

hey 1st you decide whether you want to take legal initiative against him about his cheating or not.  Since he got marriage, it is difficult to get marry him.  If you really want to prosecute against him, collect what are the evidence (documents like chits, photos, mails, chatting lines & any other relevent ) possible to get and if possible to take the help of Women's organizations along with a legal advisor.  If you don't want prosecute, please go with Mr.Aravind advise. 

subhash kumar (advocate)     26 December 2009

Dear, you can not filed any case agaist him ,as there is no provision in the law ,better forget the every thing and do as per the desire of your parents other wise in madness you will loose everything in your hand. For filing of cheating case you have to prove your case on the basis of evidence , if you have some evidence than you can file the complaint case .

Subhash Kumar, Adv

ss (engg)     26 December 2009

just i wanna prove that imnt chewing gum for him..,surely he wants to b punished,i had mails that we chated then v talked over the phn daily for more than 2hrs..,i hope itz also a evidence then wt shd i do ...........plz help me surely i wanna punish him

siddu advocate (Advocacy Officer)     26 December 2009

k, stil u don't hav gud enuf evidence, coz tat cud n't b provd ur physcl restiship. plz tink wt r d othr evidenc 2b provn.  ( 'Domestic relationship'has been defined in section 2 (f) of the Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005 as "a relationship between two persons who live or have, at any point in time, lived together in the shared household, when they are related by consanguinity (blood relations), marriage or through a relationship in the nature of marriage, adoption or are family members living together as a joint family.") let me kw abt ur Dist. n state.

ss (engg)     27 December 2009

s i understud that i belongs to tamilnadu, dharmapuri (dt)...plz tell me wt all the evidence i shd collect.... so he cudnt escape..........moreovr all my collegue knw about us.....they will help me... i heard in bangalorre the same incident happened that girl filed a case .., the boy finally agreed that he commited mmistake with her.., u can hv a glance about thiz in www.bangaloremirror.com,,,under s*x ,no marriage issue......

siddu advocate (Advocacy Officer)     27 December 2009

Since 2 months I too keep on watching the Priyanka's story, i.e. entirely different issue, coz she has strong evidence that she got conceive by him n she has gone undertesting of DNA. (she has some photo docs also), she strongly opposed him to get marriage during the wedding time at wedding hall n she made a good advocacy across the state with d support of media, women n other organization. but u dont hav such a strong evidence, more over u r making unnecessary delay, since he got married on Nov 22nd, still u r tinking n asking opinion to prosecute against him.  I dont kw wen it came to ur knowledge plz. mobilize the friends n find d people like social activist, women organization.  aproach DC, further more DC is a lady in Dharmapuri P. Amudha I.A.S n Superintendent of Police R. Sudhakar his mobile ‘94422 26600’,  Better to take the advocate help that who involved in social activities coz here advocacy is more important n advocate involvement also.  Initially dont go for media, coz u dont hav that much evidence.  While approaching DC r SP pls. take the docs(print out of mails, chatting lines n others), wt ever u hav.  1ce ur case get registered(FIR) then u can think for media help, that too after discussion with legal advisor.  Plz. dont make delay, ur time start frm nw itself. 

All the best!!  I hope u will get success in mobilizing the ppl, as such issue.

PS: here m giving suggesitions as per my limited knowledge abt ur issue (just few lines as u mentioned above),  although m requesting you to take the Advocate help n follow as such. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register