Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prasuna   10 July 2015

Need advice to complaint husbands cruyality to his manager

hi,

I am prasuna.My husband cheated me alot.He has s*x relationship with other girl before my marriage.she is his own relation.He and his family harrassed me for dowry and my husband tried 3 times to kill me.He is mentally tortured me alot.Because of all these reasons I want divorce from my husband.But my husband not agree his other relationship instead of that she blamed me in front of other people.He and his family doesn't know values and respects..they are behaving very proudly.I am not having any evidences about his cruyality.They are feelling that me and my family doen't take any action on his family.

What I am requesting  can you tell me the procedure to raise a complaint regarding his harassment and s*x relationship to my husband's company manager to thrown him away from his company.Because he and his family is very proud about his job and salary and they treated other peoples as cheap.Job is his weakness.So that my husband's ego,proud..etc all will come down.so that he came for mutual understand to get divorce.He is working in a Software Company as a Quality Analyst in kerala.

Can u please give ur suggestions how to quit from his job through his manager or hr.

Learning

4 Replies

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     10 July 2015

Hi Prasuna...

It is not clear, why you want to complaint to your husband's manager?

You cannot complain about your husband to his manager. 

Even if you complain, your husband's manager is not bound to take any action on it.

Also you will expose yourselves.

Our marital laws is one sided and supports women than men.

So. If you believe all you are saying is true, file a contested divorce.

Fight the case on merits and get divorce.

Else, bring pride to your womenhood by changing your husband for good if you have not lost all trust and love on him.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     10 July 2015

how come you expect your husband to agree for mcd if you complain about him to his manager.

if you are suffering from cruelty at the hands of your husband file  ipc 498a .if whatever you had said is true and if you could prove it before the court then your husband will get punished or else if you have enough proofs for the illegal relationship he is having then file a contested divorce on grounds of cruelty and adultery

SuperHero (Manager)     10 July 2015

@Prasuna - Sorry to hear what you are going through.

It is very easy to blame the other person. But Courts need evidences. So you need to start collecting evidences if you are sure about divorce.

You need to prove in the Court of Law of all what you have quoted..

Also remember once you step in the Court, your ties with your Husband is gone.

And also remember Courts are delay centers. Please check with a Lawyer and file the case accordingly.

I don't think your Husband will easily agree for MCD.

Complaining to Manager will not work. Because the Company hires and if people are working good then they will continue to work. Companies doesn't involve into Family Matters...

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 July 2015

You have been counselled and guided by the members/experts.

I shall not be posting on divorce etc.

There are observations by courts of law that  498A,dowry etc are not misconducts on the part of employee and reason for  denial of promotion.increment, termination etc...........

However your husband can also accuse you of defamation,discriminatoory retaliation etc...........

Try to  save the marriage and if it is not possible try for MCD.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register