Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gautam   07 July 2015

Pagdi system transfer in death will

Dear Sir,

This was recently brought to my notice by my father regarding the Process of Transfer of Pagdi system properties and how they are mentioned in a death will of a person. 

My grandfather had a few properties under the pagdi system and after he passed away it was transferred to my father, now my father wants to make sure that the process of transfer of these pagdi properties stays hassel free (all dues and rents have been paid accordingly and without any other problem arising).

My question here is regarding the same, Will there be any problem in transfer of these properties from my father to me or my elder brother? and is the transfer process the same as the other "normal" properties? will there be any problem in doing the same transfers in his will which he is planning to be made. these are just initial questions, so that necessary steps can be taken. to prevent problems in the future regarding the same.

Thanking you in advance. 

Regards.

Learning

1 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     07 July 2015

1.  Transfer of "pagdi" system properties, to whomsoever, depends on the decision of the Land-Lord.  The "Title-Ownership" of "pagdi" system properties, is vested with the Land-Lord and NOT with the Pagdi holder (Renter)

2.  A Pagdi holder may prepare his WILL, only for those movable /immovable properties, that he can lawfully claim as his own "Title-Ownership", and nothing else.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal 
READ ARTICLES ON: https://hemantagarwal21.blogspot.in/?view=sidebar 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register