Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Puneeth Chauhan   03 July 2015

Want to startup while at a corporate job. kindly help.

Hi Everyone! I'm currently working at a Multinational IT Consulting company in Bangalore. We are a group of 3 friends who plan to start our own company. The plan is to register the company now and run the company part time for 1 year and then I'll quit my IT job and join my company full time. My other two friends are in their final year of college and they'll run the company part time while I finish my year at the MNC. Now, like any other MNC-IT firm, the company has a clause regarding non competition and stuff. Is there something that can be done, legally? I dont want to delay the registering process.

Learning

3 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     03 July 2015

Sir,

Please email me the agreement containing the clause regarding the non competition. It's better you don't enter your name on papers and get involved in it Intellectually.

Warm Regards

Kapil Chandna Adv

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 July 2015

There is a new system to form a company. fill the Single form Company Registration  called -INC -29. This method is cheap and best. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 July 2015

You may show the appointment letter, clauses, HR Policy,Service Rules and regulations etc to an able Labor Law Consultant/service Matters Lawyer/Law firm well versed with such matters and give inputs to form an opinion, before you proceed further.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register