Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

muralikrishna   24 June 2015

Blackmail & defamation

Respected sir,

I m a medical professional and this story dates back to 23rd of last month. I had kept my profile in a matrimonial site. I had sent an interst to 1 girl to which she accepted and we started chatting in messages. the chat became intimate in just 2 days and i thought i shall meet her once and then propose her . But from third day she began speaking nonsense and started blackmailing without any instigation. I told her that i wanted to marry her but she wasnt ready to listen.

Since then she began calling me and harassing me. I told i have no interest in her .she blackmailed me that she has my msgs and she would file a case against me. i told her i cant marry her just for the sake of that intimate chat. I blocked my sim to avoid her.

since then she is on a mission to defame me at my home and my workspot. she got my address somehow and phone numbers too. she called to my home and threatened my parents that she had already filed FIR .Moreover she only calls them with different numbers and threatens that this is ASI or head constable. she also told that i met her in person. since 1 month theres no mental peace either in home or workplace. only mental AGONY.

Your advice and help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Learning

11 Replies

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     24 June 2015

You need to immediately write to PHQ regarding the truth & the phone numbers from where she is giving threats & some people calling u in the name of SI or ASI etc.

Tell the truth. Write the truth. Truth will win.

Of Course, due to such intimate messages there might be some or huge pain but you will come out of it if you fight for it. REMEMBER:- Itihaas peechha karta hai. Our past chases us wherever we go. 

Rest use the decisions wisely in consultation with people around u.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 June 2015

Record all calls and save these. The recordings of impersonation as police official will help to have a handle.

muralikrishna   24 June 2015

sir I haven't seen her even once. Does a case stand just for 2days intimate messages. ? Intimacy from both the sides I meant. If so within how many days she has to file a case ? I have all her blackmail messages and 1 call recorded. Please answer my queries

saravanan s (legal advisor)     24 June 2015

dear murali dont worry.just follow learned adv kumars advice.yes is the reply for your previous message

muralikrishna   25 June 2015

sir she hasnt filed a case yet. I havent seen her but shes calling up my home and workplace saying that i had already met her. shes calling by other names ASI and constable. i think this amounts to DEFAMATION,IMPERSONATION & WRONG ALLEGATIONS.SO,what are the consequences if i file an FIR now or later? I still dont know if she will take such a daring step to file an FIR against me. please guide

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     25 June 2015

dear murli, she can file case even after years if she files rape type serious charges., but still that does NOT mean u have to panic.

kindly follow the advise which best suits u but remember that DO NOT PANIC & stay firm holding the truth's pallu

सच का दामन छोड़ना नहीं 

S K KARNjhc (Legal Adviser)     25 June 2015

Mr. Murli you are sufficiently advised, no more suggestions required, be bold & have patience, do not fall on which may have any possibility of unholding truth's pallu

muralikrishna   02 July 2015

respected lawyers,

please advise me as she has filed a case against me...

section 354 and section 62..

now please advise me wat to do further

muralikrishna   03 July 2015

i dont understand why there is no suggestion from anyone. Then whats the use of this forum and all? you hold the responsibility of showing me the way atleast leave about taking up the case.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 July 2015

If you are talking about the use of forum yo should put the question to the admin team of the forum and not to the lawyers and experts who despite repetition have suggested and advised you very properly to what to do.

In your own query you have stated that she has not filed any case and in another post you stated that she filed a case under section 354 and 62.  Are you in senses or whether you are testing the experts/lawyers here of their skill and memory?

You cannot expect an appeasing reply to your query, you will be given opinion based on the contents you post here even without verifying your contents to be true or false.  You cannot demand it as a right from experts a reply that too favoring you or you will abuse them if you dont get a proper reply.  Mind it nobody is under any obligation to reply you here because you have not hired any paid service and you are availing services at free of cost.

In fact your story is unbelievable and is not worth answering nor it deserves any reply. 

muralikrishna   27 July 2015

With due respect to you dearest advocate..i need not make anyone believe mystory.i abide by truth and I disclosed all the so called facts. I haven't taken anyone for granted.I have asked you for help. If in emergency, myself as a doctor if I refuse to treat you or atleast give you the first aid. .what would be your response sir ?? The same I too felt and responded. And coming to your next query..it happened in succession. First she told that she had filed a case.i thought it was just like another blackmail. But after getting it crosschecked through my known police friend it came to be true.Dear friends...think as normal human beings first rather than as advocates and suspecting each and every query here. This has hurt me friends. I would share my case details shortly and prove my authenticity. Let the truth prevail and the justice win !

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register