LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashish   22 June 2015

I Need Your Advice

Hello Sir,My Name is Ashish I Am From Jaipur,My Elder Brother Had An Affair Girl is From Gurgaon (NCR) They Are Very Close With Each other,Suddenly The Girl fill A False FIR against My Brother with the Under pressure of His Family,The Sections Are 376,328,406,467,468,471,506.My brother is Under JC For 7 days.I want To ask How many chance of Get Bail in That Sections And if Yes Then Please Tell me The Minimum Days He will Have Any Chances To get Bail ?

Learning

5 Replies

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     22 June 2015

It seems to be a live-in relationship as sec-376 rape is included & also 406 which means some goods of the girl are with the boy.

If the girl has no medicals & her skin & limbs are ok then your brother shouldbe out in next 7 days BUT BUTE BUT & BUT since the sec-376 is also there hence the complaint is important.

Do one thing, get the complaint copy thru RTI (mention 48 hours life liberty clause). Send this RTI from your brother from the prison (Abu Salem used to file RTI's from the prison) so no harm in that. nce you get the copy type the whoe copy with changed names & dates & other identities from there & HOPEFULLY some expert here will be able to guide you by catching at least some strong points of your case if NOT all. I pray for the earlier release of your brother from the false cases.

Ashish   23 June 2015

Thank You Sir For Your Answer,I Will Definitely Do That RTI Process, But Sir Many of Us Relatives Says That There Are not Any chances For Get bail From Sessions Court,Bail Application Will Reject. And Then We Have to Apply A Application in High Court,Sir My Family Advocate is Very famous and Humble, He Is in This Field For 27 years, So He Will Help As As Much As He can,But I want To Ask you How many Chances we have To Get Application Accept In Session court?

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     23 June 2015

Go and ask your lawyer. He is expert. Are we dumb to honor your request have minimum sense.

BHRIGU DATTA 9475352677 (PRIVATE PRACTICE)     02 June 2016

Allaw of bail is descreation power of court , there is no such statutarty period for allaw of bail. it deepend upon verious circumstances. as collection of evidence , devalopment of evidence etc.

BHRIGU DATTA 9475352677 (PRIVATE PRACTICE)     02 June 2016

Allaw of bail is descreation power of court , there is no such statutarty period for allaw of bail. it deepend upon verious circumstances. as collection of evidence , devalopment of evidence etc.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register