LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

LookingForHelpingHand (Individual)     20 June 2015

Fraud

One person got ration card and indiramma house on his wife's name stating that he is a Beedi worker, but he is not at all a Beedi worker and stating that his Annual income is Rs. 60,000.00 only, but he earns 6 times more than what he mentioned in the ration card doing other work as a private job.

He also owns a another own house on his wife's name

He got indiramma house sanctioned in the year 2008 and he built another own house in 2014.  is this legal.

How to inform government about this.

Learning

6 Replies

surjit singh (Assistant)     21 June 2015

Get the documentary evidence of his house attotment through rti.

LookingForHelpingHand (Individual)     22 June 2015

I have the documentary evidence taken from the Indiramma website of their allotted house and the present house from the municipality as well.

I have the ration card photocopy as well, the only thing I do not have is that person's income proof.

Please guide how to proceed further.

surjit singh (Assistant)     22 June 2015

On the basis of the documents with you, you can approach the authorities.

teja   28 July 2015

how  to  apply a fraud case 

Denis   30 July 2015

I had applied for job in US, the company had sent me a offer letter and also the diplomats number to do my visa work which is fake, it seems to be this person is using diplomat Thomas L. Vajda name and also U.S.Homeland and Security fake certificates. he even showed me my visa copy. The person in U.S Holding mobile number +12094341655 gave me this diplomats number and use to call me to do payments, they also provided me with a bank account no20199833718 - State bank of India ..name: Faiz Mirza
 Consul General:Thomas L. Vajda
 Embassy Of The United States Of America, India.
 Phone: +917066107181

Email Address: usaembassyvisaoffice@diplomats.com
I want your help, Please help me, I have lost all my money 

and the person who use diplomat Thomas Vajda name and holding mobile no 7066107181 is telling who you wanna tell Narendra Modi or Sonia Gandhi, i Have all the docs he sent me all the reciepts

please i need help and the files i'm trying to attach are restricted, not getting attached 

Attached File :
  • downloaded: 128 times
  • Denis   30 July 2015

please i NEED HELP

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register