LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakesh Ranka (self employed)     18 June 2015

Co-op hsg scty

sir, last year I bought a flat in a co-op. scty in vile parle at top floor in my wife's name with the stilt parking in resale, when we shifted then I noticed that they made flower bed in front my parking & also on turn to enter to my parking they allotted two parking on top of water tank illegally to other members by taking handsome amount, when I object that I am facing problem on turning & to take out my car from my parking the became deaf. my repeated attempt to talk to them & in writing but they are not bothering. instead of solving this issue they started to harass us. they put lot of hindrance in front of my car & when I remove them then they falsely alleged me that I damage the society property & fined Rs.5000/- for this. when I strongly object for this & ask them to provide me all the details but they refuse & said it is unanimously decision taken by the MC. since we are on top floor now they allowed some of co-members to put there ac's split unit in duct line area just above my flat & due to this we are having problems, we are facing scorching heat due to this when we ask them to remove or divert the same but they ignored. I don't know what to do ? should I file criminal complaint against them for this ? MC members are very arrogant  not listening & do the things there own. our scty is facing serious cleanliness issues our premises is very dirty, the gutters are over flown all the time but they keep mum on all this issue. My serious concern is for health, I wanted to know is this allowed or permissible to park the cars or other vehicle on top to water tanks ? water tank on ground level & all the rainy water is mix with that so it is allowed to keep water tank on ground level ? pls suggest what I do ? we are new in this scty & we don't have much communication to other members.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register