LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vishal   16 June 2015

Fnf dispute

Respected Sir / Ma,am. I have resigned the job by 18th march 2015 & by date 6th June 2015 i have received my Full n Final Settlement Amount. But i didn't received my Incentives in this FnF. I have just received my net salary of February month only. After that, As i called to HR Salary Team they told me there were some changes happened in HR policies by February 2015. But nobody was let me knew about such kind of HR policies(Changes in HR policies). As I confirmed with my Mentor also, but he told me that,"He is not aware about that." & He guide me that "ask your HR" about this issue. My incentives amount is 30 k. Please Help to rectify this issue..

Thanks & Regards,

Vishal More

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 June 2015

Have you received the FnF statement also for verification and acceptance by you? Did you accept it in writing?

The FnF statement should show DOJ,LWD,the salary of Feb,March, leave encashment, Bonus, Gratuity, OT, reimbursements, incentives, adjustment of notice pay, any deduction etc?

What is your current  establishment registered as: Commercial, Industrial?

What is its line of business:IT,ITeS, etc?

How many maximum persons are employed in it at any point of time?

The Redg Office,Corporate Office of the company, and your reporting office was located in which state?

What was your designation and nature of duties?

Do you have, appointment letter, HR policy,Service Rules and Regulations,Conduct and Discipline Rules that are mentioned in the appointment letter?

Is there any clause on arbitration for all matters in appointment letter?

Do you have incentive circular, Target vs Performance data, incentive earned by you in printed form? 

Was any,salary slip of each month,PF number with a/c slips,ESIC card,Form16 given to you?

Did you resign in writing under proper acknowledgment (followed by letter under acknowledgment or by Redg. Post) , and mention NO tasks are pending at your end and to whom you should handover the charge?

What is the notice period applicable to you?

What is the notice period tendered by you?

Has acknowledgment of notice of resignation, supplied to you?

Are you a member of any employee’s/Trade Unions, insurance employee’s unions?

What was your monthly salary?

Did you inquire with HR and mentor verbally or in writing?

Did HR and mentor reply verbally or in writing?

Did you escalate further to good offices of apointing authority,MD,Chairman in writing under proper acknowledgment?

You should provide full information, pointwise!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register