Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gopal   15 June 2015

Fraud case against my father and brother

Dear sir,

in december 2013 some goods were stolen from my shop than we have filed a fir in police station to the name of an unknown person , than after two days police has arrested one person and shown him that he has stolen our goods after that we have not taken any action . but after one year that person and his father framed one fraud case against my father and other three person in which he has not filed any fir in police station and he has directly filed the case in local court  wher he has shown that  he has robbed in oct 2014 but police has not taken any action than he has sent a complaint letter to ssp he has also not taken any action than he has gone to court where this case is totally fraud case .

in which we have not recived any notice from court suddenly in month of may court has issued arrest warrent than my father has arrested than we have taken bail from court after this that person has again filed two another fraud case against my father and younger brother in which he has shown attempt to murder case and chauth vasooli case.

now i need to know what can i do  by which all these fraud case should not be acceptd by court and any fare enquery can be done against all these cases and that person can be jailed , i can get justice .

Learning

1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 June 2015

you have nowhere stated as to how false cases are being built up.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register