Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dhaval   03 June 2015

Common wall crackdown due to neighbour's tree

Dear,

There is huge common wall between my house and neighbour's house around 10feet. We have built of this wall when we can here to live and we haven't taken the money from them for building this common wall. This wall is crackdown because of neighbour's big tree whose root growing towards common wall and to our house also. Manytimes we had told them but no one has replied properly to us. Since last 3years we are keep telling them but they didn't responsed well, they started quarreling to us, telling valgur words to me and my family, using abusing language. etc. 

After all this things I thought to complain about them in police, so I wrote an application and gone to our area police station over there they denied taking my application, refusing that there is no such law for the common wall breaking down and at last police official used valgur words to me and send me out of police station. 

After that I go to our Municipality office over there they are saying NO to me that they are not authroised to cut down the tree and solve the problem of common wall. 

After this I went to advocate for filing case against them but for filing a case I require FIR copy which I didn't get from the Police Station. Now I can't do case against them in court.

After all this I went to Enivornment and Nature Departemnt, they also denied for cutting of the Tree from the root and to solve the common wall issue.

Now I am tried of all this things, none of the department is solving my problem. Now I didn't understand what to do?

Kindly help me for this situation. 

There is no solution for this type of situation. 

Day by Day tree is going upwards and now it has become 3storey height and common wall is breaking apart from it. 

My neighbour's are very shameless, characterless, using abusing words towards us, enjoying this common wall damage, etc. (don't have words to describe them, you people can understand how a mannerless peoples are there in the world).

Everyone has taken up there hands in the air and no one is ready to solve this problem.

Please Dear if any one can help in these situation to us. 

We don't have Huge contacts with police, politicians, municipality, etc. 

Kindly suggest way to cut off this tree from its root and repair of this common wall. I want to do all this in legal manner so that my neighbour can understand how to stay in limits. 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register